Thread: Laredo Update

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member

Laredo Update

Just got back from the border a week or so ago first time I have had a chance to post. Comming back across all I had to do was hand them an id. First day man said us citizen. I replied yes he said go on. Second day guy asked if I had any meds, i said no he said citizen i said yes and went on. No probs. Do your research. Know what you want and what you expect to pay. They will rip you off if you let them. Happy shopping. Tell the girls in boys town i said hello.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    ewwwwww, i crossed in juarez... and consequently spent a little while in a box there on the border... never again.
    to note, if you get caught once, you are redflagged. now every time i travel, coming from no matter where, i get searched as does my baggage, i have missed many flights because of this, total hassle and not worth the couple bottles i was bringin back

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    Just got back from the border a week or so ago first time I have had a chance to post. Comming back across all I had to do was hand them an id. First day man said us citizen. I replied yes he said go on. Second day guy asked if I had any meds, i said no he said citizen i said yes and went on. No probs. Do your research. Know what you want and what you expect to pay. They will rip you off if you let them. Happy shopping. Tell the girls in boys town i said hello.
    Just be careful around Laredo right now. They're workin' on some other issues right now, but they've been focusing on AAS lately. I've got some pretty good info regardin' Border Patrol down there, and they've been focusing on ID of AAS. But, with the turmoil in Nuevo Laredo, they've been havin' to watch for that stuff. 'Bout a week or so ago, they had EVERYONE out because the federales were makin' raids and they had to watch to make sure none of the "bad guys" crossed the border when the raids were goin' on.

But make no mistake, they're a fed agency, and they're on the AAS bandwagon with the rest of em.

BigPancho

Thread Information