droddy is offline Junior Member

Oral Tbol etc cycle

Hey guys, I'm going to be doing a cycle here soon. Primarily for cutting but some bulking wouldn't hurt...

I'm thinking of doing 5-7 weeks of 40-50 mg Paper Oral Tbol from a respectable cat. I'm going to take milk thistle and some clomid (testing out that paperclo shit too, unless given good reason not to) for PCT. However, I've heard that a tbol only cycle can kinda shut you down...is there anythign else I can take to alleviate this problem during or after the cycle?

Also...this would hurt my "cutting" ability in the cycle, but if I have that much tbol it should still be possible. I was thinking of adding some form of test. I really really would want something with a longass halflife as I can't be making injections all that often. How would my cycle change other than just adding more bulk and what would you guys recommend? Please respond to the first section before this, as this was jsut a secondary later concern.

This is my second cycle so nothing too heavy...stats below:

5'11" 185 lbs, 3 or so years heavy lifting experience

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you could take test with your cycle

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by droddy
    Hey guys, I'm going to be doing a cycle here soon. Primarily for cutting but some bulking wouldn't hurt...

I'm thinking of doing 5-7 weeks of 40-50 mg Paper Oral Tbol from a respectable cat. I'm going to take milk thistle and some clomid (testing out that paperclo shit too, unless given good reason not to) for PCT. However, I've heard that a tbol only cycle can kinda shut you down...is there anythign else I can take to alleviate this problem during or after the cycle?

Also...this would hurt my "cutting" ability in the cycle, but if I have that much tbol it should still be possible. I was thinking of adding some form of test. I really really would want something with a longass halflife as I can't be making injections all that often. How would my cycle change other than just adding more bulk and what would you guys recommend? Please respond to the first section before this, as this was jsut a secondary later concern.

This is my second cycle so nothing too heavy...stats below:

5'11" 185 lbs, 3 or so years heavy lifting experience
    If your looking for a cutting cycle bro why dont you try var for 8 weeks? Adds some great LBM and gives you that hard/cut look.

I thought about it but I heard that tbol is a little MORE anabolic even, but similar in style...and anavar is expensive as shit

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    i'm gonna do a cycle with Tboll and Test E.
    1-10: test E 500mg
    1-6: Tboll 40-50mg ED

weekly injections or what?

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    no man i'm gonna go for monday and thursday shots

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely run some clomid PCT on this since tbol will shut you down. If you want to also run something during the cycle with the tbol then test is your best bet.

Thread Information