Thread: Gyno Questions

juice-junky is offline New Member

Exclamation Gyno Questions

I am currently in week 4 of a 12 week cycle. I am running 500mg test ent and 400mg deca with 10mg nolva and 200mg b-6. I have noticed some lumps directly behind my nipples. They are about 1in round. My nipples are not too sensitive but I have them pierced so they have low sensitivity anyway and I am not oozing anything when I squeeze my nipples. Gyno? I think it is. I have bumped the nolva to 80mg a day 40mg morning 40mg night, is that good enough? Should I still continue cycle? Will the lumps ever reduce in size or go away?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice-junky
    I am currently in week 4 of a 12 week cycle. I am running 500mg test ent and 400mg deca with 10mg nolva and 200mg b-6. I have noticed some lumps directly behind my nipples. They are about 1in round. My nipples are not too sensitive but I have them pierced so they have low sensitivity anyway and I am not oozing anything when I squeeze my nipples. Gyno? I think it is. I have bumped the nolva to 80mg a day 40mg morning 40mg night, is that good enough? Should I still continue cycle? Will the lumps ever reduce in size or go away?
    That is more then enough but you don't have really any symptoms of gyno except for the lump. No real sensitivity, no oozing, kind of weird.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    gyno does not always appear with symptoms that are steriotypical of the cause. If you have a lump, you are most likely developing some form of gyno... keep the nolva dosages high until symptoms diminish, most likely 2-4 days... after continue running lower dosages to avoid reocurrence.

juice-junky is offline New Member
    will the lumps disappear or will they remain? did you mean lower dosages of the roids?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    will the lumps disappear or will they remain? did you mean lower dosages of the roids?
    Keep the dose of nolva at 80mg ED. Don't lower the doses of the steds as them doses aren't high. You could incorparate some l-dex or letro if you wanted to be safe bro.

I don't know if the lump will completely dissappear... don't lower the cycle dosage, just lower the nolva dosage... and yes to be safe you could always incorporate some ldex or letro... I am doing this right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I don't know if the lump will completely dissappear... don't lower the cycle dosage, just lower the nolva dosage... and yes to be safe you could always incorporate some ldex or letro... I am doing this right now.
    No wonder PLP has taken a shine to you bro.... great upper body!

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    No wonder PLP has taken a shine to you bro.... great upper body!
    LOL!!! thanks dude... wait til my man boobs formulation.. I hope she swings both ways!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    LOL!!! thanks dude... wait til my man boobs formulation.. I hope she swings both ways!!!
    i hope not! I like her straight THANK YOU! you won't get any flabby t*ts cos your running letro or l-dex!! right!!

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    i hope not! I like her straight THANK YOU! you won't get any flabby t*ts cos your running letro or l-dex!! right!!
    haha.... well it's working so far... can't see anything progressing.

Thread Information