Thread: Prop injections

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member

Prop injections

Why does one day a shot of prop hurt like hell and the next time four days later not hurt at all hardly. By hurt I mean the pain that comes almost a day later. Its homebrew syno. shot rotating quads and delts. Any ideas would love to hear them. Thanks

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    Why does one day a shot of prop hurt like hell and the next time four days later not hurt at all hardly. By hurt I mean the pain that comes almost a day later. Its homebrew syno. shot rotating quads and delts. Any ideas would love to hear them. Thanks
    Its from the BA that is used when making the prop. The lower the %of BA the less it hurts. Usually 1-2% doesn't hurt that much but QV as around 5% and is very painfull for most people. And after a couple shots you body gets used to it.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Its not the BA. If it were the BA then EVERY shot would hurt.

Im beginning to realize this with prop... At least with the prop I use. Some shots hurt, some don't. Sometimes after a shot my quad hurts so bad I cant bend my leg, sometimes I dont feel a thing afterwards. Im beginning to think prop hurts because the ED shots take their toll. When scar tissue builds up you have to jab the needle in harder and do more trauma to your muscle... Creating pain afterwards. But if you find a nice soft spot... There wont be pain.

Also, scar tissue makes it so sometimes you dont go in all the way... Im beginning to discover that the shallower your shot is, the more it hurts afterwards. While the deeper it is the less you feel it the next day (if even at all).

This is why, even after 6 weeks of use, some shots (like 50% of them) will hurt like the day you just started.

A shot in my quad on wednesday hurts like **** today... Cant bend my leg. But the shot from thursday in my other quad never even started to hurt. The difference? The wednesday shot hit scar tissue and I had to break through. And the shot from thursday hit a soft spot and slid right it, and very deep.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire

Im beginning to realize this with prop... At least with the prop I use. Some shots hurt, some don't. Sometimes after a shot my quad hurts so bad I cant bend my leg, sometimes I dont feel a thing afterwards. Im beginning to think prop hurts because the ED shots take their toll. When scar tissue builds up you have to jab the needle in harder and do more trauma to your muscle... Creating pain afterwards. But if you find a nice soft spot... There wont be pain.

Also, scar tissue makes it so sometimes you dont go in all the way... Im beginning to discover that the shallower your shot is, the more it hurts afterwards. While the deeper it is the less you feel it the next day (if even at all).

This is why, even after 6 weeks of use, some shots (like 50% of them) will hurt like the day you just started.

A shot in my quad on wednesday hurts like **** today... Cant bend my leg. But the shot from thursday in my other quad never even started to hurt. The difference? The wednesday shot hit scar tissue and I had to break through. And the shot from thursday hit a soft spot and slid right it, and very deep.
    It has ALOT to do with BA concentrate... the higher percentage has harder reprocusions on the system and test prop has one on the highest concentrates. You body, like anything else, eventually adjusts to levels usually within 2-3 weeks. Everyday shots has a small effect on the pain... most people will rotate injection sites and never have problems.. I run prop ed and alter between 4 injection sites and I have no problems with pain whatsoever. Scar tissue does not cause uncomfort at all with me.. the only thing scar tissue does is make injections more difficult and unpleasent... try injecting into a rock, has the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    It has ALOT to do with BA concentrate... the higher percentage has harder reprocusions on the system and test prop has one on the highest concentrates. You body, like anything else, eventually adjusts to levels usually within 2-3 weeks. Everyday shots has a small effect on the pain... most people will rotate injection sites and never have problems.. I run prop ed and alter between 4 injection sites and I have no problems with pain whatsoever. Scar tissue does not cause uncomfort at all with me.. the only thing scar tissue does is make injections more difficult and unpleasent... try injecting into a rock, has the same effect.
    Thank You.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Thank You.
    Yes, thanks for giving mis-information.

Sometimes this board has low-points...

Yes, thanks for giving mis-information.

Sometimes this board has low-points...
    excuse me???? mis-information??? are you the juice doctor??? how does your justification make complete sense.... ask anyone with a romote bit of knowledge on compound percentages and see what kind of answers you will get.... my response was not the say all end all of the coversation, but sheit, SCAR TISSUE causing mass pain??? does the scar tissue on your hands from lifting weight hurt?? mine sure as hell don't.

you are being very precise on your answer here... are you reallly telling me that BA% has NOTHING to do with this phenomenon we call discomfort??
    sincerely,
    Mr. Curiousity

Test Pain

1. Most hormones have a pretty low solubility in oil.
    2. The primary ways to increase solubility are to
    A) add solvent (BA or EA).
    B) Add an ester to the hormone.
    The longer the ester the more hormone will fit in the oil at a certain mg per ml ratio. Conversely, the weight of the ester is also factored in the total mg per ml ratio, so while you can fit more hormone in, you are getting less actual hormone than the mg amount implies. Here are some examples:

Ester actual mg/100mg dose
    test no ester 100
    tren acetate 87
    test prop 83
    test enanth 72
    test cyp 70
    test undecan 63
    nand phenyl 67
    nand deca 64

This means that if your test cyp says 200 mgs per ml you get an actual 140 mgs of test. The rest of the weight is the weight of the ester. If that sounds like a bad deal you need to understand that test no ester is VERY insoluble in oil without going to very high mg per ml solvent concentrations.

This brings up the next point; PAIN!

Why do some shots hurt? There are two primary reasons. One, the solvent ratio is too high. Anything over about 10% starts to hurt. BA and EA are VERY inflammatory to the tissues. That’s why you want ONLY enough to help your oil hold more gear but not so much that it causes inflammation.

The second reason is that the gear crystallizes in the depot. This is precisely why water-based suspensions feel like hammer blows. The water is absorbed FAST, leaving the gear to crystallize in the tissues = PAIN. Even gear in oil can do this, here is how it works. If you use a low ester weight attached to your gear and make the mg per ml ratio SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the oil will hold on it's own, what happens is the body absorbs the solvent faster than the oil/gear and the gear falls out of the solution and crystallizes in the depot and WHAM, it hurts like hell. An optimum solution has just enough solvent to get more gear into solution than you could otherwise, but not so much that what I just stated happens. When the ratios are correct the gear holds in the solution UNTIL the whole depot is absorbed and very little or no pain is felt. Just to end this misconception once and for all IT IS NOT THE VOLUME OF THE OIL THAT CAUSES THE PAIN, IT IS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE. You can shoot 5cc's of sterile oil and never know you took a shot. It
    IS NOT HOW MUCH OIL YOU SHOOT! So why does everyone search for super high mg per ml ratio gear like it's the damn holy grail???

What is too high? Well the length of the ester is really what determines that but most of us here know the gear that hurts and know we know why. All tests over 250 mgs per ml hurt, and actually most of the 250 mg tests hurt too. SOOOO many people want there tren at 150-200 mgs per ml. Tren acetate should be at about what?? 75 mgs per ml. That is why all the kits are designed this way. Do you really think it's cheaper for the kit producers to add MORE oil to their kits instead of less? One other quick note. Oil is used because it SLOWS absorption. THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT YOU WANT IN A STEROID SHOT! Less oil does not promote the steady state hormone levels achieved with more oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Test Pain

1. Most hormones have a pretty low solubility in oil.
    2. The primary ways to increase solubility are to
    A) add solvent (BA or EA).
    B) Add an ester to the hormone.
    The longer the ester the more hormone will fit in the oil at a certain mg per ml ratio. Conversely, the weight of the ester is also factored in the total mg per ml ratio, so while you can fit more hormone in, you are getting less actual hormone than the mg amount implies. Here are some examples:

Ester actual mg/100mg dose
    test no ester 100
    tren acetate 87
    test prop 83
    test enanth 72
    test cyp 70
    test undecan 63
    nand phenyl 67
    nand deca 64

This means that if your test cyp says 200 mgs per ml you get an actual 140 mgs of test. The rest of the weight is the weight of the ester. If that sounds like a bad deal you need to understand that test no ester is VERY insoluble in oil without going to very high mg per ml solvent concentrations.

This brings up the next point; PAIN!

Why do some shots hurt? There are two primary reasons. One, the solvent ratio is too high. Anything over about 10% starts to hurt. BA and EA are VERY inflammatory to the tissues. That’s why you want ONLY enough to help your oil hold more gear but not so much that it causes inflammation.

The second reason is that the gear crystallizes in the depot. This is precisely why water-based suspensions feel like hammer blows. The water is absorbed FAST, leaving the gear to crystallize in the tissues = PAIN. Even gear in oil can do this, here is how it works. If you use a low ester weight attached to your gear and make the mg per ml ratio SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the oil will hold on it's own, what happens is the body absorbs the solvent faster than the oil/gear and the gear falls out of the solution and crystallizes in the depot and WHAM, it hurts like hell. An optimum solution has just enough solvent to get more gear into solution than you could otherwise, but not so much that what I just stated happens. When the ratios are correct the gear holds in the solution UNTIL the whole depot is absorbed and very little or no pain is felt. Just to end this misconception once and for all IT IS NOT THE VOLUME OF THE OIL THAT CAUSES THE PAIN, IT IS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE. You can shoot 5cc's of sterile oil and never know you took a shot. It
    IS NOT HOW MUCH OIL YOU SHOOT! So why does everyone search for super high mg per ml ratio gear like it's the damn holy grail???

What is too high? Well the length of the ester is really what determines that but most of us here know the gear that hurts and know we know why. All tests over 250 mgs per ml hurt, and actually most of the 250 mg tests hurt too. SOOOO many people want there tren at 150-200 mgs per ml. Tren acetate should be at about what?? 75 mgs per ml. That is why all the kits are designed this way. Do you really think it's cheaper for the kit producers to add MORE oil to their kits instead of less? One other quick note. Oil is used because it SLOWS absorption. THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT YOU WANT IN A STEROID SHOT! Less oil does not promote the steady state hormone levels achieved with more oil.

All of the red is what I would have said.

However, higher mg/ml gear is actually more effective, on a mg for mg comparison...i.e. you get better results from 100mgs of deca in 1ml than if it were 4mls.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    g src="images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" class="inlineimg" />

Thanks again Justin.

Thread Information