dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Need Advice for Second Cycle

Hey guys...So my first cycle was a dbol /test e/with a 4 week of tren part way through, my diet was in check and I trained hard. I didn't run an anti-e until the end though. I'm 6'4'' went from 225 to 275 and have settled at 250 for the last month. I'm wearing a 36 jean but would like to be more cut. For my next cycle I'd love to cut up and even add some muscle, just turn my 250 to a 250 lean muscle ya know.....anyways, I'm thinking of 10-12weeker looking like this:
    week 1-10
    Test cyp: 500/wk
    test prop: 75/ed
    deca : 600/week
    week 2-10
    tren: 75/ed
    winny (inj) 100/ed

I would also run my liquidex all the way through at .5mg/day and do my proper pct of hcg , clomid and nolva. I was thinking with this cycle doing clen /eca 2weeks on 2weeks off the last 6 weeks and 2 weeks after. What are your thoughts on creatine for a cutting cycle as well?...is it good for the whole cycle and pct or just pct or just cycle...I dont find my body retains that much water on the creatine. In addition, what kind of diet would be appropriate ie. restricted carbs later in the day, less fat, lean protein etc.....also what are any thoughts on using insulin in a cutting cycle....i know it's mainly for bulking, but would a mild PW insulin cycle for the first 4 weeks be worth it? Or would that just be way to many extra carbs and make me fat?......I hit the weights hard 5days a week and will bump my cardio up to 4x week at 40min med intensity durations.....basically this cycle is for asthetics and honestly I look good with the shirt off right now, but i know i could be on the brink of just looking amazing. However another problem stems from back in the highschool days. I am an ex-fat man having been 325lbs, of lean bacon fat...I was huge and weak....anyways i lost all the weight 4 years back but the skin around my midsection is still kinda loose which i think prevents my stomach from looking better....my stretch marks have fadded with time and a tan and I guess another small problem is puffy nipples which i just ignore. Anyways any advice or constructive critizism is appreciated.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    Hey guys...So my first cycle was a dbol /test e/with a 4 week of tren part way through, my diet was in check and I trained hard. I didn't run an anti-e until the end though. I'm 6'4'' went from 225 to 275 and have settled at 250 for the last month. I'm wearing a 36 jean but would like to be more cut. For my next cycle I'd love to cut up and even add some muscle, just turn my 250 to a 250 lean muscle ya know.....anyways, I'm thinking of 10-12weeker looking like this:
    week 1-10
    Test cyp: 500/wk
    test prop: 75/ed
    deca : 600/week
    week 2-10
    tren: 75/ed
    winny (inj) 100/ed

I would also run my liquidex all the way through at .5mg/day and do my proper pct of hcg, clomid and nolva. I was thinking with this cycle doing clen/eca 2weeks on 2weeks off the last 6 weeks and 2 weeks after. What are your thoughts on creatine for a cutting cycle as well?...is it good for the whole cycle and pct or just pct or just cycle...I dont find my body retains that much water on the creatine. In addition, what kind of diet would be appropriate ie. restricted carbs later in the day, less fat, lean protein etc.....also what are any thoughts on using insulin in a cutting cycle....i know it's mainly for bulking, but would a mild PW insulin cycle for the first 4 weeks be worth it? Or would that just be way to many extra carbs and make me fat?......I hit the weights hard 5days a week and will bump my cardio up to 4x week at 40min med intensity durations.....basically this cycle is for asthetics and honestly I look good with the shirt off right now, but i know i could be on the brink of just looking amazing. However another problem stems from back in the highschool days. I am an ex-fat man having been 325lbs, of lean bacon fat...I was huge and weak....anyways i lost all the weight 4 years back but the skin around my midsection is still kinda loose which i think prevents my stomach from looking better....my stretch marks have fadded with time and a tan and I guess another small problem is puffy nipples which i just ignore. Anyways any advice or constructive critizism is appreciated.
    too much gear for a second, and running tren on a first cycle is not a good idea...insulin not going to cut you, hold off on that
    1-15 75mg prop/ed
    1-12 400mg eq/week
    1-17 10mg nolv/ed
    1-17 .25ml l-dex/ed
    15-17 clomid

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Hey skier just a question, what weeks did you use the tren in your first cycle. And my other question is , did you feel a big difference even though you were on the dbol and test.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    too much gear for a second, and running tren on a first cycle is not a good idea...insulin not going to cut you, hold off on that
    1-15 75mg prop/ed
    1-12 400mg eq/week
    1-17 10mg nolv/ed
    1-17 .25ml l-dex/ed
    15-17 clomid

That's a solid cycle that will give you miore of what your looking to accomplish.

You could also increase the EQ to 600mg/wk considering it is your second cycle and you are 250.

you guys dont reccomend the cyp at that dose for the cycle?...even if im running liquidex the whole way through?.....you guys also cut out the tren ? and replace the eq for deca ?....I ran the tren last time for 4 weeks and could feel it working, and yes i've read it all on how it's too much for the first cycle so no need for any lectures. I didn't feel a big difference then all of a sudden my benchpress and other lifts that seem to have stalled later in the cycle, started to increase again. It was nice. However cause I was on the test E at a high dose (without any anti-e) I didn't really see any of the cutting effects of the tren...oh well...another question is why do you guys switch the deca for eq. I know they are similar drugs but isn't deca a stronger anabolic ?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    you guys dont reccomend the cyp at that dose for the cycle?...even if im running liquidex the whole way through?.....you guys also cut out the tren ? and replace the eq for deca ?....I ran the tren last time for 4 weeks and could feel it working, and yes i've read it all on how it's too much for the first cycle so no need for any lectures. I didn't feel a big difference then all of a sudden my benchpress and other lifts that seem to have stalled later in the cycle, started to increase again. It was nice. However cause I was on the test E at a high dose (without any anti-e) I didn't really see any of the cutting effects of the tren...oh well...another question is why do you guys switch the deca for eq. I know they are similar drugs but isn't deca a stronger anabolic ?
    thanks
    we recommend eq instead of deca simply because you seem to be wanting a cutter.....it doesnt get any better than prop/eq/ to shape you up a bit..can also add win in for the next cycle....tren is an awsome cutting agent itself, just has many sides for my liking
    also recommend small doses as well, so later on for a 5th cycle you wont need to run a gram of test to grow.....

That's a fair reasoning. Now if I go EQ, should I run it similar to the deca , does it take a while to kick in?....I will throw in the tren beacuse to me the sides are tolerable and the strength gains are superb. Im also looking foreward to running the tren for the full 8 weeks at 75mg/day instead of the 35days at 50mg/day like my last cycle....this time I should get the full leaning benifet of the drug. I'm also going to hit some sort of spinning or swim class 3x a week so I can get that good cardio in and allow me to still consume some immense protein calories. What are peoples thoughts of running the clen eca 2week on/off stack the whole way through?...or should I save that for the last 4 weeks of my cycle and pct?....

eq will take a while to kick in, and it can be ran exactly the same as deca ....lots of swimmers and water polo players of lately hittn the sauce...running clen for pct used as an anti-catabolic is completely useless....you can run clen though if you want to burn cals, but as a swimmer i would definitely not......

burning is offline Junior Member
    ugly arm

Thread Information