lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"

Cut Or Bulk suggestions...(w/fina,test-e)

currently i am 6'4''@218 w/16.7%BF, i have a cycle ready and i am currently cutting up.i already have dropped 36LBS.i was wondering or taking suggestions on what i should do?

-use the juice to help shread me up, then run another cycle to bulk later?
    OR
    -continue cutting naturally, then use the juice to bulk up?

i would like to get down to about 9-10%BF if possible?

CYCLE IS AS FOLLOWS:wk1-3 750mg test-sust.wk4-9 500mf test Ent./wk1-6fina @75mg EOD(first time running fina want to go lite).

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

THANKS...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i personally would continue to cut mate then get on the gear,i would also run the test for 12 weeks and use the tren the last 10,
    test e 1-12 weeks 500mg
    tren a 5-14 weeks 50mg ed or 100mg eod
    3 days after last shot of tren start pct,jmo.

???.....

dragon69 is offline Member
    lots of people on here recommend test p instead with tren a. I think it creates less estrogen.
    I would at least suggest adding some test p for the first couple weeks to help it get into your system.
    BTW readers, any comments on why test p is better for tren a?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    lots of people on here recommend test p instead with tren a. I think it creates less estrogen.
    I would at least suggest adding some test p for the first couple weeks to help it get into your system.
    BTW readers, any comments on why test p is better for tren a?
    test p plus tren is a great CUTTING cycle..test p is fast acting, and since you should shoot tren ED, you can shoot the test p ED

I knew that already. I meant any OTHER reason....believe some people have mentioned decreased test sides with prop.
    See I already have test e ready to go 10w@500/w, but thinking about either doing it for a first cycle with proviron or arimidex or a 2nd cycle later after the tren a/test p cycle.
    Think I should get the prop and save the test e or just run test e /tren a?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would not recommend a tren cycle at all for a 1st cycle mate tren is very harsh,i would stick with the test e for your 1st.save the tren for later,jmo but others will agree with me.

ya I was worried about that too. I've been of the mind that I should see how I respond to test first. My thinking has been swayed slightly by the fact I've been cutting the last few months and I know tren would help out and I could end it quick cause it's acetate. Also worried that the test e will put fat on me, but the Ldex or proviron would prevent that I'm sure.
    I have lots of size already so I'm more concerned with cutting more, but Still think I should stick with the formula of test first. Anyway that test e could be used to make a cutting cycle?

bump

ya I was worried about that too. I've been of the mind that I should see how I respond to test first. My thinking has been swayed slightly by the fact I've been cutting the last few months and I know tren would help out and I could end it quick cause it's acetate. Also worried that the test e will put fat on me, but the Ldex or proviron would prevent that I'm sure.
    I have lots of size already so I'm more concerned with cutting more, but Still think I should stick with the formula of test first. Anyway that test e could be used to make a cutting cycle?

damb, why does every body always hijack my thread?, it's allright...

anyways, this is my secound cycle, and i understand fina is pretty harsh, thats why im gonna try it EOD, plus i already have the test-e, and the sust, which i believe contains a little bit of prop, which is why im going to jump start the cycle with the sust, i really dont have the money to go buy some more gear right now, so what do you think would be best for me?

im getting really tired of cutting weight, im soooo weak, that i have to go to the gym at like 6am, so nobody see's my pussy ass work out...

would i still be able to get down into the single digit body fat % ?, with running all that test?with a good diet and about 4-30 min cardio sessions a week?

thanks alot....

check the diet section here on this site (cutting stickey), it will help with energy.
    Hjacks happen since people get interested in your topic and have questions regarding it. Happens to me all the time.

My question again....Anyway that test e could be used to make a cutting cycle?
    Anyone know in this case (as stated in this post)?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You can theoretically cut with any drug...it depends on your anti e use and your diet (like no simple sugars and increased water consumption)

50% natural....that's really quite humerous. Nice one.

I'm on the cutting diet from the stickey. I was thinking about using masteron , proviron or Ldex for anti-e. OPinion on choice here? (Maybe even tren )

bump

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    You can theoretically cut with any drug...it depends on your anti e use and your diet (like no simple sugars and increased water consumption)
    I'm on the cutting diet from the stickey. So with my test-e I was thinking about using masteron , proviron or Ldex for anti-e. OPinion on choice here?

bump

Thread Information