tichel is offline Female Member

Question which clen is best

hey guys, I'm new here? help, I just picked up CLENBUTRX well first try, no "ZING" DOes this really work, and if it does...when. Also how much better is clenbuterol vs. clenbutrx? thanks for the feedback!

liftin2xtremz is offline Junior Member
    i want 2 add 2 that question ...some 1 told me there is a new clen out there its 0.04 instead of 0.02 how tru is this

Dizzy is offline Banned

Re: which clen is best

Originally posted by tichel
    hey guys, I'm new here? help, I just picked up CLENBUTRX well first try, no "ZING" DOes this really work, and if it does...when. Also how much better is clenbuterol vs. clenbutrx? thanks for the feedback!
    i've heard clenbutrx works very well and almost went with it...but haven't used it personally.

Originally posted by liftin2xtremz
    i want 2 add 2 that question ...some 1 told me there is a new clen out there its 0.04 instead of 0.02 how tru is this
    an underground lab is making it. i have some on the way and will post the results.

ok sounds good 2 me bro maybe it is worth it we will never know till u tell us .lol.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by liftin2xtremz
    ok sounds good 2 me bro maybe it is worth it we will never know till u tell us .lol.
    lol...or you could go find it and then you could see for yourself if it's worth it. thats what i would recomend doing. i was just letting you know it exists and that i would post MY results. happy hunting.

o ok i guess i will post mine 2 ..my friend is gettin some so me or him will use it and iwill let u guys know how it worked

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Dont get confused here. Clenbutrx is an ECA stack like Ripped Fuel or Xenadrine. (Look on their web site for the ingredients if you want to confirm that. ) In spite of the somewhat deceptive branding, the product does seem to work well.

Clenbuterol is something completely different and, IMO, stronger.

Both work. Clenbuterol 2 weeks / Clenbuterx (or any ECA stack) 2 weeks will burn of fthe fat!

Thread Information