aminophiliac is offline Junior Member

coming off t3 on dnp cycle

i'm planning on starting my dnp cycle on monday, will run it for 2 to 3 weeks depending on how it treats me. gonna throw in 50 mcgs of t3 on day 4 when i bump up to 400 mgs and i'm probably gonna run it at 600 for the last few days. what i need to know is when i should come off the t3. been searching a lot and have found little to verify that i should just stop on the last day of the cycle. i figured that due to dnp's 36hr half-life, i should come off t3 a few days after the dnp when my blood concentration lowers to a decent level. What do all ya'll think is best?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    T3 & dnp run together isn't the smartest thing to do IMO.
    Other then that I can't answer your question, sorry.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    T3 & dnp run together isn't the smartest thing to do IMO.
    On the contrary DNP +T3 is a great combination as DNP decreases thyroid hormone levels so supplementing will T3 would keep them up (start t3 5 days after starting DNP) and you will lose more fat but ofcourse it is not needed as DNP by itself is the best fat burner out there and the affects from T3 compared to DNP are nothing.

And yea you can come off the T3 a few days after the DNP cycle, thats what i do and it works great.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 06-25-2005 at 08:25 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    On the contrary DNP +T3 is a great combination as DNP decreases thyroid hormone levels so supplementing will T3 would keep them up (start t3 5 days after starting DNP) and you will lose more fat but ofcourse it is not needed as DNP by itself is the best fat burner out there and the affects from T3 compared to DNP are nothing.

And yea you can come off the T3 a few days after the DNP cycle, thats what i do and it works great.
    Not for this cowboy lol T3 alone is enough for me.
    If it works for u guys great, but I don't think that combo is for everyone.

Thread Information