Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member

Question re: Denkall Test400

Hi everyone, I am new here.

I recently bought some Denkall Test400. Been a few weeks injecting now. Now that I've visited the site, I am doubting whether it is legit.

First I have no pain the next day. However I heard not everyone experiences it. I also am using this because my dealer ran out of Sustanon 250. Therefore he suggested I continue the cycle with this stuff which he swore was better. Could the no pain be because I was still off the sus ?

The LOTE No. on the side is TT010 and the FECHA DE CADUCIDAD is 11 2005 which I guess is the expiry. It's got a holagram on one side of the box which says SECURIDA
    The front of the box has Test 400 in big yellow. underneath in small it says: Reg. SAGARPA Q-0073-039.

My strenght hasn't dwindled since I switchted to this and my libido is still as high as it was when I started the Sustanon. If anyone needs more details please let me know. The dealer is a good friend so he should know if he is getting screwed.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Can anyone give me an answer ? I've been injecting this EOD and I don't want to be sticking crap in my ass.

Thread Information