MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Newbie with a question

Can someone please tell me what the hell superdrol is?
    I've seen 10 threads about it in the past week and I have no idea what it is or where it came from. Seems like it's a new product??
    Please help a newbie

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious or is this a joke? If it's not a joke superdrol is a legal supplement that has been giving good steroid -like gains. You can read more about it here. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax/superdrol.html. Not sure how long this will be legal for though, lol.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Can someone please tell me what the hell superdrol is?
    I've seen 10 threads about it in the past week and I have no idea what it is or where it came from. Seems like it's a new product??
    Please help a newbie
    lmao ok newbie..u should be explainin it to us ,,

No seriously I've seen the post's about it a million times but I never actaully bothered to read about it lol
    So it's kinda like a good pro-hormone?

You read that link I posted? Supposed to give good strength gains and can also give good weight gains with a proper diet, of course, without a lot of water retention. I still haven't seen any real good evidence about how well you keep the gains after a cycle though.

I think there is still a lot to learn about this. They suggest PCT, but they say Rebound XT is OK (not sure anyone would use this with a real steroid cycle, would they?). So does it shut you down at all? The fact that they suggest using for just 6 weeks and then running PCT makes me think it does. I am sure this info is out there somewhere, I just haven't found it.

only way to tell is to try it with products like this.
    Do u guys remember ERGOMAX? That sh!t was probably the best legal sup to ever hit the market. My brother even went as far to say that it was one of the best things he's ever taken! (AS included) And he's taken just about everything lol
    Thanks guys.

iloco is offline Junior Member
    I've done SD. It's great for lean dry gains. I was up 10 lbs in a 4 wk cycle at 20mg. I've kept 8 lbs so far.

It's definitely a steroid though. 17aa

For the other questions... YES, it definitely shuts you down. I was moderately shut down after 4 wks. The fenugreek helped fill me out fast though. Very little water retention. You have to be careful about getting hypoglycemic... I got that way 2-3 times on cycle. The key is eating a lot of low GI carbs with this. NO high GI... there's an insulin spike that apparently is exaggerated on this. I didn't run with Test, but it's showing awesome dry results with Test. Only a matter of time before it's on the list.

I wouldn't do PCT with Rebound XT though... use nolva and fenugreek or DHEA (+ clomid if you're running test also of course).
    Last edited by iloco; 06-25-2005 at 08:09 PM.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iloco
    For the other questions... YES, it definitely shuts you down. I was moderately shut down after 4 wks. The fenugreek helped fill me out fast though. Very little water retention. You have to be careful about getting hypoglycemic... I got that way 2-3 times on cycle. The key is eating a lot of low GI carbs with this. NO high GI... there's an insulin spike that apparently is exaggerated on this. I didn't run with Test, but it's showing awesome dry results with Test. Only a matter of time before it's on the list.

I wouldn't do PCT with Rebound XT though... use nolva and fenugreek or DHEA.
    Is there a need for a anti-e during cycle.

Only if gyno flares up. Mine did and I took nolva 40 mg then 20 mg till it subsided.

You should definitely have it on hand if you need it.

How about strength gains, how were those?

I don't max, but I did up my weights on ALL my sets. It took me a couple of weeks to adjust my diet just right so I could work out at full strength. Sometimes, I felt like I was running out of gas. This is where low GI carbs come in 1 hr prior to workout. I also sipped a carb drink during workout. That seemed to help a lot too.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    so mainly for size hu?

Yeah. I think some powerlifters have gotten good gains with it. Hell, I've seen boxers running it lately. It's pretty diverse and can be stacked with just about anything (except another methyl 17aa).

One thing I forgot to mention.. run liver protection. NAC and milk thistle. NAC at minimum.
    It really screws up lipids too so RYR + Coq10 is popular on cycle.

MrHuge is offline Junior Member
    Chemistry behind superdrol took this from a site cant remember the link to give em credit:

(methasteron) is definitely not a prohormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement. Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol . Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron ). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien. However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron. Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory. In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all. Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces. It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate. The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol. To borrow from the language of genetics, Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of each, and none of the worst. This is a supplement designed to have it all.

Anadrol/oxymetholone 17߭hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one

Superdrol/methasteron 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17߭hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Masteron/drostanolone 2a-methyl-17ߠ-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Proviron /mesterolone 1a-methyl-17߼/SPAN> -hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    There is the long answer. Short answer is toxic stuff. Ever seen the blood work results posted on Anabolic Minds while on that garbage. One guy's HDL dropped to 7. Stuff is toxic garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHuge
    Chemistry behind superdrol took this from a site cant remember the link to give em credit:

(methasteron) is definitely not a prohormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement. Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol . Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron ). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien. However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron. Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory. In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all. Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces. It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate. The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol. To borrow from the language of genetics, Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of each, and none of the worst. This is a supplement designed to have it all.

Anadrol/oxymetholone 17߭hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one

Superdrol/methasteron 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17߭hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Masteron/drostanolone 2a-methyl-17ߠ-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Proviron/mesterolone 1a-methyl-17߼/SPAN> -hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

You have a link to that? This is the info I have been looking high and low for.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    You have a link to that? This is the info I have been looking high and low for.
    Just go to Anabolic Minds and do a search on it.

I call bullshit. What's the chemical structure? What's the chemical name? Is it related to testosterone or anadrol or whatever (hence the "drol"ending)?

If someone can get me a picture of it's skeleton and name, I can give an opinion on it...just because it's got a steroid -like name, doesn't mean it's good. I could call my vitamin C "omegabol" but that doesn't mean it is anything more than vitamin C.

In this one instance, and on this one particular subject, I agree with lozgod. Superdrol is supershit.

icedudez is offline Member
    [QUOTE=MBaraso]only way to tell is to try it with products like this.
    Do u guys remember ERGOMAX? That sh!t was probably the best legal sup to ever hit the market. My brother even went as far to say that it was one of the best things he's ever taken! (AS included) And he's taken just about everything lol
    Thanks guys.[/QUOTE
    whats this ergomax?

Thread Information