DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Urgent Help Needed

i've got to take a drug test next week. Urine I think. Can someone recommend some herbs or a product that they know works? I'm desperate here. I checked the internet and ther are about 100 productsn the market. Thanks
    DDP

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    1. What drugs might you have in your system?
    2. Do you know what they'll be testing for?

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Help

Long story man. I knew about 4 weeks ago I might loose my job. I've got 6 kids and a wife who doesn't work. I was very stressed out. I ordered some xanax and valium from an over seas pharmacy. I also smoked a little herb (one time only) with a friend who flew into town a week ago. That was it. I had a double hernia operation 2 weeks ago and was perscribed percocet and Lortab for pain. I'm not worried about that cause I have a perscription. It's the other stuff. Can you help me?

DDP

murph is offline Member
    i think the herb will show im not for sure (if you only smoked once it probably wouldnt but thats J.M.O.)you said it was a week ago, and the test isnt for a week, so good luck.......you may look into some ready clean and things like that as well........maybe have your dog pee for you, and bring that in as yours, just make sure its warm enough or they will be wondering....i actually heard that works ...pretty funny though
    Last edited by murph; 04-20-2002 at 11:45 AM.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    http://www.thebadasstshirt.com/drug_testing/.

i would buy the synthetic urine. or get the tea and a drug test kit to see if your clean...just in case. or both if you want to be definate. nothing is fool proof mind you.

Thread Information