dazbo is offline Senior Member

would this be a waste??

I dont think anyone is reasing my original thread on this -

"just a quick question. I am on prop and var at the moment with 4weeks left.

This is my 2nd and very last cycle. Ive got nothing out of them but wasted money. The thing is, I have around 4/5vials of test enanthate left. I know I prob wont get much use out of it but rather than throwing it out, can I just stick it in me and hope I even get a little bit out of it over the next 4 weeks ?? If I dont, its going in the bin!! It wont do me any harm will it to have an extra 250mg test on top of my 500mg ??

Also, I have alot of Dbol left which again, I will never use and they will go in the bin! So, can I stick them into the end of my cycle? at 20mg per day or something ?? I know 2 orals isnt always good but 20mg is very low and it would only be for 4 weeks ??? I am also cutting but at same time trying to gain as much muscle as poss so Im not too worried about water gain etc."

I would just like a few more oppinions on it please. Surely, would adding and extra 500mg per week of test for the next couple of weeks be really a waste ?? Would I really not get ANYTHING from it ?

I was thinking again about the Dbol - I think I am going to give that a miss as I dont think anything will be gained other than increased liver values etc. What you reckon on that ??

Thanks for the advice.

darren

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Personally I think that either way it would be a waste. I would suggest two things. Either pick up some more test enth and extend your cycle a bit longer or save the D-bols and test for your next cycle. I would extend to be honest with you. It's hard for me to come off!!

the sooner I get off the better as far as I am concerned. Why would having an extra half gram of test in the body be a waste ??, if I used two vials this week, then 2 vials next week, then just over a week later I would be due to start my PCT as normal, it would all work out OK wouldnt it ??? I just cant seem to grasp how I would not notice anything from it????

For me, test enth takes at least 4 weeks to kick in, sometimes even five. your cycle would end, just as it would begin to kick in.

well nothing seems to kick in for me!!!!

OK, so Ill give the test a miss then. I will prob give the dbol a miss too like you said - I may give it all to a mate of mine.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Just out of curiosity.. You did not see results with your first cycle or is it just with your current cycle you are not seeing results?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    If thats you in your avatar, looks like something has kicked in bro!

Did not see results from my first cycle (Earlier this year) and am not seeing any results from this cycle that I have 3 weeks left of 10.

The avatar picture was taken prior to starting my first cycle, as are others pics that I have. I have not taken any pics after my last cycle because there was no change there, but depending how things go on this cycle, I may post pics of after this cycle.

Maybe fake gear??

I know its not fake.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...62#post1902762

If you read that, mainly the end you will understand. I have gained far too many new hairs as well!! which i hate

Thread Information