Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Its actually a decent steroid Ive used it an know of around 5 guys personally that have used it and read around 20 or so logs from use on it.

Masteron is methylated at the 2 position and Superdrol is methylated at the 2 position as well as the 17

It changes its properties slightly and makes for a pretty clean bulker.

It isnt as harsh as anadrol on liver enzyme levels but people dose Abombs higher than SD.

SD provides nice gains for the vast majority at 30mgs ed most find back pumps can get harsh at 40mgs and I dont think anyone will need to dose at 50mgs.

It is terrible on Lipid levels though as with all oral steroids but it tends to be on the upper scale.

Its structure inhibits it from aromatizing and provides dry gains and has a tendency to increase glycogen retention to a high degree within the first 2 weeks and the majority of the weight gains come from then and start to slow down on week 3-4.

Its an interesting steroid if your looking for something less harsh than abombs and no water retention like Dbol to kickstart your cycles.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    so superdol is legal in the states?

where do you get it at?

Its grey area anything chemically related to testosterone is illegal but because the exact chemical structure isnt on the list of banned substances yet it is legal to be possesed.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    can you pick it up at gnc or any supplement store, or go online. just curioius.

I'll say it again, Superdrol is probably nothing at all like Masteron .

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I'll say it again, Superdrol is probably nothing at all like Masteron.

You are very right about this hooker it is infact nothing like masteron in effects except for the drying out effects

My point, I suppose, is that I find it to be very ingenuine to mention the methylation at the second position in the ad-copy for Superdrol, and the insinuation that it acts like Masteron for that (or any other) reason.

I think Superdrol is probably a good product...but the ad-copy reads like the last Harry Potter book, and smacks of the type of advertising I think is deplorable, since the product is probably very good anyway.

russia dog is offline Member
    where can u get superdrol? gnc?

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    no we dont sell it. try discountanabolics.com

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by russia dog
    where can u get superdrol? gnc?
    Not in GNC, mostly because the GNC corp does not want to get sued (pussies). I have used Superdrol and was fairly impressed with it. I have no other AAS experience to base a comparison to other compounds though. In fact, I just started another 4 week cycle of SD two days ago. If I like this run with SD as much as my first bottle I think I will buy 5 or more bottles before this stuff gets banned.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    My point, I suppose, is that I find it to be very ingenuine to mention the methylation at the second position in the ad-copy for Superdrol, and the insinuation that it acts like Masteron for that (or any other) reason.

I think Superdrol is probably a good product...but the ad-copy reads like the last Harry Potter book, and smacks of the type of advertising I think is deplorable, since the product is probably very good anyway.

Too true. The ad-copy is ridiculous. It almost made me NOT want to try SD. But after reading many threads where bro's were stating good results I decided to give it a try. I give it a B+ from my experience.

Nytol is offline Member
    I thought Mestanalolne (sp) was consisdered to be the oral equivelent of Masteron ?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    This is so sad.....he copied the ad-copy from ********'s site and changed a word or two, then posted it as his own.

And he's been "answering" questions in this thread by cutting and pasting stuff from the advertisement for superdrol....
    hahaha this dudes a serious joke if thats the case.... i put my money on it that hes never had an injection yet..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is Superdrol A Steroid??-einsteinshow.jpg  

I fixed your post Vegas....it's much funnier when you don't have to click on the gay thumbnail....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytol
    I thought Mestanalolne (sp) was consisdered to be the oral equivelent of Masteron?
    Chemically it is.

Dbol is the oral version of EQ.

Methyl test is the oral version of Test.

Little changes can mean large effects more times than not with chemistry though.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    That stuff can put HDL levels in to the single digits. Heart attack/stroke in capsule form. I honestly hope they ban that garbage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information