woodz51 is offline New Member

Using Test Enant & Sustanon NEED HELP!

Hey guys I am about to start a new cycle and have access to 250mg of Test Enant and Sustanon . Do you have any ideas on how to do it? Or what else I need? I am open to anything! Thanks!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    IMO don't use multi ester test and single ester test in the same cycle

unless it's a sus cycle and you finish off with prop

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Either do Test E or sustanon but not both together. No need for that!

You say new cycle so I take it this is not your first, what have you used in the past?

This is my first time, never used anything before. I have the sust and test. I guess I should use the test 1st then the sust. But what other suppl. should I use along with them? Thanks!

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Pic one or the other and do you have everything you need for post cycle, and what do you have to fight gyno if it shows. If you dont have any plan for PCT or anti-E's dont even start a cycle, do your research because i have a feeling if you have to ask how to run test E and sus together you have no clue what PCT or anti-E's are, but i could be wrong.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks of test e at 500 mg/week..
    shoot 250 mg every 3.5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer
    Pic one or the other and do you have everything you need for post cycle, and what do you have to fight gyno if it shows. If you dont have any plan for PCT or anti-E's dont even start a cycle, do your research because i have a feeling if you have to ask how to run test E and sus together you have no clue what PCT or anti-E's are, but i could be wrong.
    Well your right I am a real newbie. But I have access to the sust and test, but I am unsure of which to use 1st or 2nd. And I dont really know what other supps to use, thats why I am here. Thanks again!

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st as you have stated i strongly recommend that you use test e instead of sustanon mate,500mg weekly 10-12 weeks shot twice a week 250mg each jab.get yourself some nolvadex just in case you get gyno and get clomid for your pct.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ye go with test e take 2 shoots weekly for atleast 10 weeks with proper diet & rest & dont forget pct

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    You cant just go balls dep right of the get when it come to gear just take some time and do some resarch go look at the PCT section and get you anti-E's together. I have to go right now ill be back tonight if you need more info, ill dig it up for you and get you link. With out PCT you wont keep much of you gains and anti-E's keep you from getting bitch tits. go look around for a bit and see if you can put it together on your own first and we will help you from there.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Definitly do more research before you go any further!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wouldn't start yet until you know more about what you're about to do. Read the profiles on steroid .com and do some cycle research. I would do some test e 500mg a week 12 weeks..split into 2 shots 250mg weekly. Make sure to use at least 10mg ed of nolvadex during the cycle.

Thread Information