TRICK is offline Associate Member

d bol oral t or var for strength

second cycle, 37 yrs, 200 lbs, advanced training, clean diet.

which oral would be better suited for strength? d bol is obvious but the sides; bloat, estrogen, water retention, puffy muscles i can live without.

will one of the others give similar strength gains or should i just wait for the test to kick in? advice is much appreciated from those who've tried.

wks 1-12 125 mgs sust 250 eod
    wks 1-10 75 mgs tren a eod
    wks 5-10 25 mcgs t-3 ed
    wks 14-15 pct clomid 300/100/50
    nolva, milk thistle, b-6 on hand.

if the answer is d bol, i'll probably pass. thanks bros.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would personally go with the var, less toxic on the liver and no bloat... and from what i hear its real good for strengh gains, i would go no lower than 40mgs/ed though

wks 1-4 40 mgs var ed?

anavar is a mild steroid , would the strength gains be noticable?

inevitable is offline Member
    i would do 60mg ED for the last 8wks... var is incredible for hardening ur muscles

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    i would do 60mg ED for the last 8wks... var is incredible for hardening ur muscles
    i've heard that.

what i'm trying to do tho is kick my strength up a notch in the first 4 wks.

once the test kicks in its lights out, but will var or any oral other than d bol help with strength gains in wks 1-4?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say pass on the oral, the tren will kick in pretty quickly. I would shoot tren ed too just to reduce side effects and keep stable blood levels

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    i would say pass on the oral, the tren will kick in pretty quickly. I would shoot tren ed too just to reduce side effects and keep stable blood levels
    cool.

all the orals are expensive as hell anyway. thanks bro, hell while i'm at it i might just shoot the sust ed as well........?

my 1st time with tren a. how important is shooting ed? some on this board shoot eod.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ed=less sides, eod is effective though i would say go with ed injections and alternate injection sites regularly, glutes, quads, delts etc...

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    ed=less sides, eod is effective though i would say go with ed injections and alternate injection sites regularly, glutes, quads, delts etc...
    84 flippin injections! holy crap, well if thats what it takes....sheesh!

i swear this damn forum will have you changing your cycle plans 2-3 times a week!

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    and alternate injection sites regularly, glutes, quads, delts etc...
    because of higher blood concentration levels i always shoot glutes, will shooting ed for 12 wks create a problem with scarring? i'd rather shoot glutes for the higher and more stable levels. anyone ever tried glutes ed?

23 g 1 1/2" pin.

i wouldnt recommend shooting glutes ed for 12 weeks or you will end up with major scar tissue. You need to rotate sites, i shoot glutes, delts, tris, and quads. The sust will most likely hurt too so youre really going to need to rotate sites too. Get some 25 g 1" needles. You comment about higher blood concentration levels puzzles me too????

[QUOTE=longhorn814]
    You need to rotate sites
    25 g 1" pins
    You comment about higher blood concentration levels puzzles me too????
    [QUOTE/]

is scar tissue really that big a deal that you need to rotate for only a 12 wk cycle?

25 g pins are very hard for me to inject and they hurt more for some reason, and 1" forget about it, my ass is too fat.

its a published medical fact that glute injections provide the highest level of a.a.s. in the blood the quickest followed by quads then delts.

No

Say NO TO TREN . Lol.....I love my anavar . I would say mg for mg, probably the best for strength gains....

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    have u ever even used tren mr know it all, just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Know it all
    Say NO TO TREN. Lol.....I love my anavar. I would say mg for mg, probably the best for strength gains....
    Ross, leave me alone. we know how you feel about var and test. i'm trying to plan my next cycle. there is nothing you can add to this thread that i want to hear so please kindly go away.

sure

no I think Tren is a great compound. I was only kidding...Just adding that for your goals, I think Var would suffice, without any complications.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    def. go with var 60mg ed for the last 7 or 8 wks, i get great vascularity and hardness when running it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    def. go with var 60mg ed for the last 7 or 8 wks, i get great vascularity and hardness when running it.
    i was curious as to what to add in the beginning of the cycle to kickstart strength, not the end of it.

i think longhorn made a good point that with tren a i wouldn't need an oral to help with strength gains.

as for hardness towards the end, i would probably try oral t instead. var is very expensive to be a mild oral.

thanks for the feedback tho BlInD!

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    i was curious as to what to add in the beginning of the cycle to kickstart strength, not the end of it.

i think longhorn made a good point that with tren a i wouldn't need an oral to help with strength gains.

as for hardness towards the end, i would probably try oral t instead. var is very expensive to be a mild oral.

Var strenth kicks in pretty quick! And why afraid of orals? Var is like candy. You should have no problems.

And about oral-T, it doesn't even come CLOSE to VAR in terms of muscle hardness. I have tried both, at equal dosages and HIGER.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

For as "mild" as var is you can put on some weight with it, a perfect diet and training habits and you would be suprised..Tren of course will give you much better gains/strenth then var...But it is 10x as hard on your body..I get real strong about the 5-6th week of var..I know this probably doesn't apply to your cycle but I prefer 100mg for 100 days of var..It's not that expensive if you have a decent powder hook..It gets me strong and pretty, with the only sides being a little acne the first couple weeks(I get acne with all orals for the first couple of weeks)..Didn't read the whole thread just wanted to add my dollar and some change...Good luck with your cycle bro

Var strenth kicks in pretty quick! And why afraid of orals? Var is like candy. You should have no problems.

And about oral-T, it doesn't even come CLOSE to VAR in terms of muscle hardness. I have tried both, at equal dosages and HIGER.
    I agree,I would take var over oral-T for too many reasons to list..But it is alot more expensive..Hey mr.know it all you really ross???

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Didn't read the whole thread just wanted to add my dollar and some change...Good luck with your cycle bro
    thanks man. haven't seen any posts from you in awhile. anyway i don't have a powder hook, so that might be one of my problems. i def will keep that in mind tho.

Themind

I agree,I would take var over oral-T for too many reasons to list..But it is alot more expensive..Hey mr.know it all you really ross???

10-4...Ross speaking...

10-4...Ross speaking...

its not a surprise anymore, we all knew it was you. you can kindly leave my thread now and start your own. i'm trying to plan my next cycle.

i know where you stand so there is no need for you to post in this thread again, thanks.

Trick

My bad bro....

We go back...i was simply offering some advices..

By the way...I still say run the VAR!

10-4...Ross speaking...

Ross is in the house...What can I say, I kinda missed you..You learned how to be good boy yet

its not a surprise anymore, we all knew it was you. you can kindly leave my thread now and start your own. i'm trying to plan my next cycle.

i know where you stand so there is no need for you to post in this thread again, thanks.
    Very polite way of bouncing him out of the thread!Very classy..

Very polite way of bouncing him out of the thread!Very classy..
    he has drilled his beliefs so fu(kin far, that i know what he is going to say before he says it! its his way or the highway and i don't need that crap. but i am interested in all other opionions regarding the sust 250 tren a cycle.

maybe i'll go with var on the back end? oral t or andriol be the same? or winny for the sake of hardness.

Well

If price is an issue--go with winny. BUT var takes the cake all day every day.

Sorry, just helping a brother.

If price is an issue--go with winny. BUT var takes the cake all day every day.

Sorry, just helping a brother.
    no prob man, sometimes you just go overboard. you obviously have some knowledge, but need work on how you come accross. money is no object price is. appreciate the info.

no prob man, sometimes you just go overboard. you obviously have some knowledge, but need work on how you come accross. money is no object price is. appreciate the info.
    Iam sure you know winni's effect on joints and tendons..It will make you strong and hard but VERY injury prone..You gotta think is the price diff worth a torn bicep tendon,etc,etc....Iam not a very big fan of winni...
    Let me ask you this?What do you have on hand??I'll try to give you my opinion on the best cycle for the money...Sorry if Iam repeating questions already asked..I need to read the whole thread...Check your Pm's

this is your second cycle, you'll get great gains from sust and tren . No need to add more compounds, more isnt always better

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    this is your second cycle, you'll get great gains from sust and tren. No need to add more compounds, more isnt always better
    I just hate sust because of the ED injects...I like tren enth and test enth two shots a week and your getting the same thing...

But I agree more compounds isn't always better it just depends on what they are and how synergistic they run together...

What do you have on hand??I'll try to give you my opinion on the best cycle for the money
    i haven't bought anything.
    i choose sust because i previously didn't have any problems with bloat, puffiness, acne or gyno. i was very happy with it cept the price, but i'll pay the little extra cuz i don't really want to start dickin around with test e and all the sides.
    the eod inj's suck but its a very "clean" test as far as i'm concerned. put it with tren and you have a very nice stack that won't aromatize as easily as say deca , d bol, test e.

i haven't bought anything.
    i choose sust because i previously didn't have any problems with bloat, puffiness, acne or gyno. i was very happy with it cept the price, but i'll pay the little extra cuz i don't really want to start dickin around with test e and all the sides.
    the eod inj's suck but its a very "clean" test as far as i'm concerned. put it with tren and you have a very nice stack that won't aromatize as easily as say deca, d bol, test e.
    I guess everybody is different..I break out bad when on sus but 2 injects a week properly spaced of test e gives me no sides...Usually sus is much worse on sides...Really I hate to say this because it's so popular but one of my best cycles was 100mg prop ed/75mg tren ed/75mg of boldonone ed all mixed in one shot...I actually did the immposible and gained muscle and lost fat at the same time and was extremly vascular...

wks 1-12 125 mgs sust 250 eod
    wks 1-10 75 mgs tren a eod
    wks 5-10 25 mcgs t-3 ed
    wks 14-15 =pct clomid 300/100/50
    thanks for all the input, any other critiques, ideas or thoughts?

one of my best cycles was 100mg prop ed/75mg tren ed/75mg of boldonone ed
    ow!
    how long did you run it? total inj sites?

ow!
    how long did you run it? total inj sites?
    10 weeks so 70 injections or so..With a 25 gauge needle and 1 inch tip, there was no pain..Just the pain of finding a place to put all the juice..I went chest,quads,glutes,and then usually a odd one in my bicep or triceps here or there...Ive running juice since I was 18 and Iam 25 and have no problems with scar tissue...

Thread Information