dallascrazy is offline New Member

Young Guy Needs Help...Primo ... Anavar

Hi,

I am new to these boards and as well steroids .( Well using ). I had a question about Anavar ( Oxanadrin ) and Primobolin. I was wondering which would be best for me to take. Now consider I am only 20 years old. I am looking for 1-3 lbs. of muscle a week or so, it doesn't have to be 20 -30 lbs. in a month. The reason being that I haven't really used steroids, and don't want the hard side effects and liver/kidney damaging effects of certain roids. I was wondering what would be a better steroid for gains in the muscle building department? I know that these are both class 1 steroids, but I don't mind. My buddy can get scripts, so he can get legit anavar. In fact he has it. The only thing it just has 5-10 mg a day to use for a month dose. So I was wondering by itself, what was the best steroid to use for mass.....Primo or var???? Also, does primo have any significant bad side effects?? Although it won't be at extreme doses.....It might sound a little weak that I am talking about the smaller steroids , but I just favor my health... Thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    var or primo will maybe MAYBE add 1lb of muscle a week. Hang around and keep researching. A simple test only cycle would be your best bet. And all the sides can be controlled with other compounds. Read up

Thanks for the response. I have been reading around, not seeing test, but seeing people deciding on primo or var. My only problem with var, is that I can only take 10mg a day to last for a month cycle. I have read where anavar helps people gain weight... but as I see in weight lifting forums, it really doesn't. So at the Mg that I would take, I don't know if that would be effective or not. Also, I have this supplement called extreme 24/7. It has 4 andros in it, also claiming to have estrogen blockers. I have had it stored and have not really used it. Would that go good with primo or var to make better weight( mass ) gains?? I heard that test will work as much as 3x stronger when combined with things. However I really want to stay on the safe side of things...no Bolding, shrinkage of the boys below....... So basically what one is better to run by itself... PRIMO or VAR??? Thanks for the replies!!

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    It doesn't sound like your ready. If it was me I would get enough gear to make the cycle worth while. And as everyone says test is best for your first cycle.

Well I will try to do some more reading on test. Also, are there test transdermals that are actually anabolic , that are not just used for regulating testosterone in people beyond 40. Like I said, I am not looking for anything extreme. I can deal with acne and the small sides. I am just looking for an oral or transdermal that is moderately safe( no organ damage ), yet can put on some mass. Also, I will be taking milk thistle. My buddy has taken anavar ( I think around a week ) and has not seen any real gains. I have seen that there is Androderm or gel, but again not to informed on the two; considering I probably already have alot of test floating around in my own body.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 20 years old, you can easily gain a couple lbs a week, just by eating a proper diet. 4-5K calories a day will do the trick. Diet is way more important that steroids . Most people dont realize that. Besides such a low dose of var wont do anything for you. Most girls take 10 mg of var a day. Do more research before you do anything, youre still young and have plenty of time to gain

Long horn, I know I should man, but I just stopped growing in muscle. I am 5ft 7in. and a solid 172lbs( around 10% BF ). I have been weight training for awhile. I eat oatmeal and eggs in the mourning. I eat anti- antibiotic meat in the day. I usually eat fish, shrimp, lamb, or steak( only eat beef twice a week ) for dinner. I drink nothing but Viatamin water and ensure( high protein ) also during the day. Along with water. Ensure has anti oxidents in it. Also, vitamin water has calcium and vitamin e and B's. I don't overtrain. I also usually eat potatoes( getting carbs, wheat bread ).I get enough riboflavin. I just don't seem to be putting on the muscle mass. Strength is not the issue. The only thing I really jumped into was creatine, but I don't respond well to that as it is like drinking water. Also, I eat enough veggies. Also i eat pasta as well, sometimes as a side. Guys thanks for the post, I have read a little about steroids ( both medically and else wise ), but I just don't know enough about test and some others. I like to be healthy with minimal sides. I think though that you are right about the var at that dose, but that's all I could run because of where I can get them for a month's worth. I know that they are not fake. So I am kinda puzzled. To bad they didn't teach a roids class in college.....lol.... I would be there....So that is why I am looking for a roid with that minimal sides, but ok gains.Rither way, I will take some milk thistle.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    1-3 lbs of muscle a week is a pretty large amount ( thats 12-36lbs over 12 weeks)

10mg of var for a month is a total & utter waste of time & money most people will say the absolute minimum would be 30mg ED for 6 weeks, but I'd say run it more like 40-60mg ED for 8 weeks ( you should be able to get 5-10lbs of muscle assuming diet, training etc is OK)

I think if you really must cycle then stick to test enanth at 300-500mg EW - either that or get some var powder ( as it's dirt cheap ) & run it at a decent dose)
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 06-22-2005 at 04:04 PM.

Duke thanks for the post. Now test enanth; is that a vile( injectable ). I am strickly trying to keep it to pill or gel form. Now Var Powder might be my way to go. Does the powder have the same sides as the Pill??? Well, I know I pack alot of Q's relating to steroids , but I don't want to use the wring thing. Btw hair loss is not an issue in my family far as sides. Thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dallascrazy
    Duke thanks for the post. Now test enanth; is that a vile( injectable ). I am strickly trying to keep it to pill or gel form. Now Var Powder might be my way to go. Does the powder have the same sides as the Pill??? Well, I know I pack alot of Q's relating to steroids, but I don't want to use the wring thing. Btw hair loss is not an issue in my family far as sides. Thanks
    If your not ready to use pins, you are not ready for gear, period! Your diet looks off and how long have you been lifting? Also, when you say primo, var, most mean oral var but injectable primo. There is no safe oral to use that will give you the growth you are looking for. If you can't inject yourself, stay away from AAS. Read alot more on diet as drinks like Ensure are not the way to go. You need 6 good meals throughout the day with meat as your source of protien, not shakes.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to make decent gains..do a test cycle..you could stack it with var if you get atleast another month supply to make it worth it. Test only at 4 or 5 hundred mg a week for 10 weeks would do you wonders...but with anavar in there too, it would help solidify gains...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    test. Hairloss can be controlled, the boys dont shrink for me until after 10-12 weeks, and HCG can reverse that completly. Test can be safe and very effective with proper precautions such as nolva and clomid and solid diet etc.....

Thanks for ythe replies......I am not looking to use needles. I am just sticking with the orals and transdermal side of things. I get enough protein pure body weight on the days I train( sometimes a little over ). I was just wondering what would be better primo or the var. Considering Var powders, are they hard on the liver?? If there are transdermals I am up for that. Toolman thanks for the gear insight......

inevitable is offline Member
    if i can remmeber correctly, i thought anavar was used in low dosages for liver cancer or some type of medical stuff.. don't quote be on that but im pretty sure i read it somewhere

I am not sure about the cancer thing. I started var yesterday it's only at 10mg though. I have been doing ALOT of reading about different steroids . I am also going to take milk thistle and I have a good clean diet. As in reading, I have been seeing various things about the same steroids. I have a question about MASTERON ; is this steroid used for muscle mass or for cutting( I have read both ). It apealed to me because of no toxicity and no estrogen sides.Although aggression and things can get somewhat high. I was wondering if this would be suited running with Var; or is there a transdermal test that would work for me at my age??? I have no bulding probs either. Okay, I also have another Q, is it ok to drink with 10mg of var every ounce in awhile???? Thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not sure about the cancer thing. I started var yesterday it's only at 10mg though.
    10mg of var wont do anything for you. That is a dose that women use!! You need at least 30mg to get anything out of it, 40 or 50 mg would be better. But in reality bro, you need to man up and start using needles otherwise youre pretty much wasting cash!! Var aint cheap either. Trust me, its not that bad injecting yourself.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Here's the thing with steroids . You can't have low risks and extreme gains. You can't say "let me just take a tiny amount of this so I can gain a lot of this" these aren't magic pills. Var is not a steroid that will put on mass. If you really will only take orals you could take Dbol , but then the problem is there are plenty of negative sides not to mention it is very hard to keep the gains. Also, there is a tbol/var diary on this site you can take a look at, the guy seems to be making pretty good gains. Of course, at the doses he is taking the cycle won't come cheap.

As for the powder question, var is var regardless of how you take it. The pills just contain the var powder. You can definitely save some money by finding a powder source and taking it in liquid or cap form. However, with all of this said, I still think it comes down to your expectations versus the risk you are willing to take.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I still think it comes down to your expectations versus the risk you are willing to take.
    X2

You do not sound like you are really ready for steroids yet. My advice is that if you are dead set on taking steroids already then at least wait until you get a good grasp on the fundimentals of steroid use . You will learn a lot just by looking around these forums, there is a lot of knowledgable bros willing to help you out. I think an oral only cycle will prove to be nearly worthless to you unless you are ready to take high dosages.

IMO you are much better off running a simple test cycle.

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Here's the thing with steroids . You can't have low risks and extreme gains. You can't say "let me just take a tiny amount of this so I can gain a lot of this" these aren't magic pills. Var is not a steroid that will put on mass. If you really will only take orals you could take Dbol , but then the problem is there are plenty of negative sides not to mention it is very hard to keep the gains. Also, there is a tbol/var diary on this site you can take a look at, the guy seems to be making pretty good gains. Of course, at the doses he is taking the cycle won't come cheap.

As for the powder question, var is var regardless of how you take it. The pills just contain the var powder. You can definitely save some money by finding a powder source and taking it in liquid or cap form. However, with all of this said, I still think it comes down to your expectations versus the risk you are willing to take.
    Listen to these guys. They know what they are doing. I did stray from the "test as first cycle" idea, but did do a lot of research and reading and preparing. And as SprinterOne said, my cycle was/is not cheap. Anyways, from what I have read, it looks like you would be more interested in tbol if there is any way that you can get hold of that from your bro's supplier instead of var. With var, it seems that most people only gain 5-10 pounds on an 8 week cycle, if they gain any weight at all, and that is when taking 40-60 mg every day. Well, here is the link to the thread SprinterOne mentioned. I hope it helps some.
    Tbol/Var Cycle Diary - First Cycle

pound4lb. is offline New Member
    Long horn, I know I should man, but I just stopped growing in muscle. I am 5ft 7in. and a solid 172lbs( around 10% BF ). I have been weight training for awhile. I eat oatmeal and eggs in the mourning. I eat anti- antibiotic meat in the day. I usually eat fish, shrimp, lamb, or steak( only eat beef twice a week ) for dinner. I drink nothing but Viatamin water and ensure( high protein ) also during the day. Along with water. Ensure has anti oxidents in it. Also, vitamin water has calcium and vitamin e and B's. I don't overtrain. I also usually eat potatoes( getting carbs, wheat bread ).I get enough riboflavin. I just don't seem to be putting on the muscle mass. Strength is not the issue. The only thing I really jumped into was creatine, but I don't respond well to that as it is like drinking water. Also, I eat enough veggies. Also i eat pasta as well, sometimes as a side. Guys thanks for the post, I have read a little about steroids( both medically and else wise ), but I just don't know enough about test and some others. I like to be healthy with minimal sides. I think though that you are right about the var at that dose, but that's all I could run because of where I can get them for a month's worth. I know that they are not fake. So I am kinda puzzled. To bad they didn't teach a roids class in college.....lol.... I would be there....So that is why I am looking for a roid with that minimal sides, but ok gains.Rither way, I will take some milk thistle.
    IMHO it sounds like you're not eating enough! Test or no Test if you don't have the building blocks you can't possibly grow.

Best regards,

chris2wire is offline Member
    You need to just man up and inject.

Test wont give harsh sides. Im not bloating on 500mg a week, and even though I was balding before in life Im no longer balding, even after starting and doing test. Toughen up and shoot. If you really cared about muscle you'd do it... Sounds like you're just bored and want something to occupy your mind, like a mild oral steroid .

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Lifting is the signal to grow,

Diet gives you the building blocks to grow,

juice just make the whole process more efficient

- without the first two being in order forget it.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    also suppliment your diet with 3 Meal Replacement shakes per day on top of your good diet, Use one low in carbs and fat. I prefer Lean Body Carbwatchers, one in the AM one after workout or after lunch and one before bed

Thread Information