Thread: Tbol/superdrol

gobig99 is offline Associate Member

Question Tbol/superdrol

about to start 4-6 week tbol cycle...either 40mg throughout or might start at 30mg and increase 10mg by week...(1). which is better idea?
    (2). if i was to throw 3 weeks of SD in where would that fit...beginning,middle,etc? if i was to take SD in beginning and stop and continue with tbol would i lose SD gains because pct is still 2 weeks or so away?

milk thistle, flax, b12, and hawthorne berry throughout

pct clomid, trib, CEE

Well

In my experience with TBOL, it doesn't fully take effect until about 3.5 weeks. You should Jumpstart with Superdrol 4 weeks, which means youd run the TBOL for 8-10 weeks, starting the day you start SUPERDROL.

Take some Thristle, and run a full pct.

i know people who feel effects after a week on tbol...where did u get 3.5 weeks
    8-10 weeks is to long

Me

I just finished runnning TBOL at 10 weeks 50mgs, going up to 60.

I didn't notice MUCH until about 3.5 weeks. I had some increases in lbs, but no strength.

TBOL is very liver mild. Superdrol is mild as well. You will only be running the two orals simultaneously for 4 weeks. You will be fine, I promise.

You will have great gains too, by the way.

pct wontstart until after tbol is over and if i stop the superdrol b4 tbol then...will i lose superdrol gains becuase of no pct immediatly after

??? know it all?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Know it all
    TBOL is very liver mild. Superdrol is mild as well.
    What about lipid profiles?

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    8-10 weeks on Tbol??? Jumpstart with another oral? WTF? Either your dumb and trying to look smart or your a liar...wheres Hooker?

flax,hawthorne,policosanol

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    what is tbol is it a legal "pro hormone" what also if its legal, where do you even buy it, never seen it before

oral turinabol ...somewhat of a mix between dbol and anavar ...no bloating like dbol...and keepable gains

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    Where do you find it, what i mean is it illegal or legal can you find it on the net on like say discountsupplements.com or through a source only

its a steroid ...illegal

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    8-10 weeks on Tbol??? Jumpstart with another oral? WTF? Either your dumb and trying to look smart or your a liar...wheres Hooker?

YES--TBOL can be ran for 8-10 weeks buddy. This is not NEWS.

Furthermore, I always advocate using Nolvadex on most long oral cycles for its (+)effect on blood lipids and cholesterol.

As for PCT, it will begin the day after your last Turinabol dose. YOU WILL NOT LOSE your gains. Running the tbol for 10 weeks, with the SD at the BEGINNING, will ensure the keepability of your gains.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    must be the same guy...

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    bro's i ran t-bols for 3 months straight at 70-80 mgs ED i don't think u going to "feel" it like people say, ur get more vascularity and tight, t-bols is a weak oral var is better
    I was using test prop ,trenb, winny ,and t-bols
    I will never use it again didn't work for me that well ,i'll try VAR again next time
    how much to take is depending on ur muscle experience,for how long u been working out ,how much u weight etc etc
    A base dose i will say at least 40 to 50mgs for a newbie

Derek6621 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    bro's i ran t-bols for 3 months straight at 70-80 mgs ED i don't think u going to "feel" it like people say, ur get more vascularity and tight, t-bols is a weak oral var is better
    I was using test prop ,trenb, winny ,and t-bols
    I will never use it again didn't work for me that well ,i'll try VAR again next time
    how much to take is depending on ur muscle experience,for how long u been working out ,how much u weight etc etc
    A base dose i will say at least 40 to 50mgs for a newbie

3 months straight?? hmmmm

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I am running the BD Turanabols at 100mg/day with 750mg of Enanthate , and the pumps are veins are sick and I am hard as a rock. I love these things. I am in week 5 of them and they didnt really start to kick in till about week 3. I am doing them for 8 weeks, cuz thats all i had enough for. IMO, your wasting them only using 30-50mg/day.

Thread Information