swoll4589 is offline Member

Ultimate Bulking Cycle!!!!! STOLEN FROM THE MIND OF ROSS's new book

Guys i managed to get my hands on some of the material in The Mind of Ross's new book that he's writing. Its called " AAS for idiots" its gonna rival Anthony Roberts new book.

In this new book Dr. Ross states

The ultimate bulking cycle can be achieved by tapering of doses to protect HPTA. Whatever you do DO NOT use Test. I know theres people like Anthony Roberts that think that you should run test in every cycle and shouldnt taper your doses but I have many many more years of AAS than him.

Your bulking cycle should look like this

1-6 DBOL @ 15mg ED ( take dbol at lose doses to get huge without shutting you down, taper your dose up to 25 and back down to 15)
    1-10 TBOL @ 50mg ED ( Tbol is a mild 17aa oral so it wont hurt you to run it with another oral, also it should be ran for 10 weeks because it doesnt kick in untill the 3.5 week even though it has a short half life... again ont listin to the advise of that guy named hooker on AR)
    1-10 Deca 100mg and taper up to 400mg and back down to 100mg, by never going very high on the deca for a long time you wont get shut down
    1-10 Tren 75 mg EOD taper up to 150 EOD and then back down. Again this will prevent shut down because deca and tren arnt very suppressive steriods .

PCT will be easy because your not gonna be shut down at the end of this cycle

You can add EQ if you want because it wont shut you down
    DO NOT add test whatever you do. IF you take testosterone you will face a slow and agonizing death. Have fun getting huge and if your worrying about the low sex drive from no test its ok because OT has been shown to increase libedo.

Dr. Ross

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    2 17aas at the same time, along with deca dick... sounds like a great idea!!!!

Dr. Ross is full of great ideas.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    Guys i managed to get my hands on some of the material in The Mind of Ross's new book that he's writing. Its called " AAS for idiots" its gonna rival Anthony Roberts new book.

The ultimate bulking cycle can be achieved by tapering of doses to protect HPTA. Whatever you do DO NOT use Test. I know theres people like Anthony Roberts that think that you should run test in every cycle and shouldnt taper your doses but I have many many more years of AAS than him.

1-6 DBOL @ 15mg ED ( take dbol at lose doses to get huge without shutting you down, taper your dose up to 25 and back down to 15)
    1-10 TBOL @ 50mg ED ( Tbol is a mild 17aa oral so it wont hurt you to run it with another oral, also it should be ran for 10 weeks because it doesnt kick in untill the 3.5 week even though it has a short half life... again ont listin to the advise of that guy named hooker on AR)
    1-10 Deca 100mg and taper up to 400mg and back down to 100mg, by never going very high on the deca for a long time you wont get shut down
    1-10 Tren 75 mg EOD taper up to 150 EOD and then back down. Again this will prevent shut down because deca and tren arnt very suppressive steriods .

DO NOT add test whatever you do. IF you take testosterone you will face a slow and agonizing death. Have fun getting huge and if your worrying about the low sex drive from no test its ok because OT has been shown to increase libedo.

Dr. Ross
    Ross WTF is this???Your not serious are you???

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Bro, first of all, calling a book "AAS for Idiots"... WTF
    Thats exactly what the AAS community DOES NOT NEED.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Bro, first of all, calling a book "AAS for Idiots"... WTF
    Thats exactly what the AAS community DOES NOT NEED.

thats why ross has been banned from this site like 7 times now

1-10 Tren 75 mg EOD taper up to 150 EOD and then back down. Again this will prevent shut down because deca and tren arnt very suppressive steroids.

yes yes i know....

this thread is a joke only and shouldnt be taken as anything other than fictional info

I know you are being scarcastic about the info, but its just so stupid I have to say something about it. (directed at ross)

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    bulking cycle is the wrong title....it should be called bloated limp jr cycle

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    I know you are being scarcastic about the info, but its just so stupid I have to say something about it. (directed at ross)
    great thread well deserved, Welcome back Ross. Where have you been , did your blow up doll pop?

lol if you did that cycle can you imagine the shit coming out of your nips by the end of the cycle

lol if you did that cycle can you imagine the shit coming out of your nips by the end of the cycle
    Hey, it might not be that bad. Imagine it, PROTEIN ON THE GO!

All you need to do is suck on your bloated titty.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Id need a years supply of accutane to run that cycle, with all those flucuating hormone levels from the pyramiding, people would be playing connect the dots with my body.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    why don't we stop giving ross the satisfaction by talking about him and his gay ass ideas...he is probably sitting at home laughing it up...

Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    why don't we stop giving ross the satisfaction by talking about him and his gay ass ideas...he is probably sitting at home laughing it up...
    Yeah, but we also don't want ignorent ass people to hurt themselves on his rediculous cycles.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    this guy is a complete ass clown.

Ha ha...I thouht Ross' book was going to be called "1001 uses for Tbol"....?

this is ridiculous

THIS IS RIDICULOUS--not even funny really.

I would NEVER advocate such a cycle, and some people do not know you are kidding--which could in turn affect my book sales.

If your only way of assasinating my character is to formulate LIES and misinformation, I am obviously justified in my anabolic advices. If you would like to rebuttal some of my ACTUAL theories regarding the use of AAS, let us have a civil discussion. Until then, grow up.

~MOR~

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Has Spoken

I would NEVER advocate such a cycle, and some people do not know you are kidding--which could in turn affect my book sales.

~MOR~
    Only if it's possible to sell less books than none....

Can you sell negative 1 books?

the revolution is offline Associate Member

Dr. Ross
    good one - thats hilarious, i hated that guyeeee. lol

If your only way of assasinating my character is to formulate LIES and misinformation, I am obviously justified in my anabolic advices. If you would like to rebuttal some of my ACTUAL theories regarding the use of AAS, let us have a civil discussion. Until then, grow up.

~MOR~

o man.... i hope he doesnt really try to sell a book now.

you better watch out hooker

BigPancho is offline Associate Member

~MOR~
    Since you're talkin' rebuttals, why have you never addressed the fact that I keep bringin' up to ya? Why don't you post the negative effects of these "cycles" as you call them, and the potential damage they could cause, ie. the potential sides that these cycles present? Why don't you show research to refute the claims of LOTS of folks on this & other boards? Why do you refuse to address the issues regardin' your "advice" and your "clients" and the potential problems associated with young folks & AAS useage?

You wanna quote unknown studies with either no links or no control groups, & fail to bring to light the issues that are presented before you.

You remind me a lot of the kid in school who couldn't stand to be proven wrong. He'd rather lie & manipulate than concede that his way of thinking was flawed. Sad really.

BigPancho

hmm

What on EARTH are you speaking about??

WHAT CYCLES are you talking about?

I am simply saying TURINABOL is a GREAT BASE compound.....

DO you have any thoughts on THIS?

slob is offline Member
    Only if it's possible to sell less books than none....

Can you sell negative 1 books?
    haha hooker .
    hjahaaha

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What on EARTH are you speaking about??

WHAT CYCLES are you talking about?

I am simply saying TURINABOL is a GREAT BASE compound.....

DO you have any thoughts on THIS?
    8 posts before he got banned?wassup!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I say the only way the book makes it is if sesame street gets into publishing.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    this guy is a complete ass clown.
    I believe he was banned for Ass-Clownery.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i bet the only reason that ross is trying to convince all of us not to run test is because he ran like a 6 month deca , tren , drol cycle and now his d!ck doesn't work so hes trying to bring the rest of us down with him so hes not alone......-ross i'm srry u have no natural test being produced in ur body i hope someday ur little(probably very little) guy works again....

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    btw u just got owned.....again....... have fun with ur tbol

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    That cyle sounds great i plan on never using tets again what was i ever thinking.

Dont deca and tren shut u down just as hard and if not harder than test

Yea, they do. Much harder and longer than test.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    I vote this Thread of the Week !!! Great stuff =)

Quote Originally Posted by Basilus
    I vote this Thread of the Week !!! Great stuff =)

wow im honored

BTW Ross can you post leg pics?

thats right ross, this thread may be stupid but everyone hates your bitch ass
    your the joke of AR

This is the roid monkey pissing on you

this is hooker knocking you the **** out

dont come back to AR

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i second this but he will be back the tool

I wouldn't even mind him being here if he didn't start the same thread a billion times (OT as a base, no test cycles, ad nauseum) , didn't flame people, and didn't POST LIKE THIS and basically piss people off. His ideas on tapering are 2 decades old and disproven as well...but...

Being wrong isn't the reason he's been banned a million times...it's not even relevant, since alot of people on alot of boards are also wrong...it's the attitude he brings and the fact that it pisses so many people off.

Thread Information