needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Fake Deca - Whats in it and what its made from

deca help please

Click the link above. i have bought some deca which i have now found to be fake from this site. Alot of freinds say that i should still use it as it is deca, just a lower dose than some good stuff like norma or organon.

Are they right ?

If not, what actualy is in the vials ? is it harmfull ? I have had one shot before i found out it was fake.

Thanks

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Are "they" right? You mean you're asking us again? Post a pic Bros so we can compare.
    BTW, never, never, never use fakes. Never.
    You will probally be fine, but don't shoot anything untill you find out if it is real or not. good luck.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Why would you even think about using something that could be fake? As for whats inside? No one on here could tell you that. You need to send it to a lab to get tested to know for sure..

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Dude they are fake, they could contain rat piss for all you know, throw them away. Never put gear before your health.
    Last edited by Fozaldo; 06-28-2005 at 04:42 AM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozaldo
    Dude they are fake, they could contain rat piss for all you know, throw them away. Never put your health before gear.
    Agreed, keep in mind you can always get some lab tested for about $100 if you happen to be sitting on a bunch of it. Otherwise toss it!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    The wise and experienced among us here will be able to tell you stories that will cause you to crap yourself - scammers selling fake gear containing such awful things as car cleaning solution (I'm not kidding).

Yea you might be 'lucky' in that it's underdosed but think about it - do you think it's been packed under sterile conditions? Maybe it was decent gear to start with that's been thinned down using non sterile oil or worse.

Don't trust fake gear - dump it!

FedSki.

These questions never cease to amaze me..

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Best case scenario: it actually contains some deca , cooked up in some guys bathtub, and probably underdosed.

Worse case scenario: it just pure cooking oil or something.

Worst case scenario: it's dirty, unsterile crap that could give you an infection.

*Because of the worse and worst possible case, you shouldn't even think of injecting it.

sam611 is offline New Member

get real!

are you for real you have 7 or 8 people telling you that it is crap
    its a nobrainer !

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    I know its fake, im not a fool, but i have been told by some guys who are supposed to know there shit that its fine, its just under dosed.

I had one shot before i found out it was fake, im not stupid enough to inject cooking oil or what ever, i know it could be anything, but i was just under the impresseion that it might be real, just of low quality (from talking to local lifters)

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I know its fake, im not a fool, but i have been told by some guys who are supposed to know there shit that its fine, its just under dosed.

I had one shot before i found out it was fake, im not stupid enough to inject cooking oil or what ever, i know it could be anything, but i was just under the impresseion that it might be real, just of low quality (from talking to local lifters)
    You are stupid enough to inject cooking oil. You just said you know its fake. Everyone on here is telling you not to use it. Get your money back, and get something different. If you insist on using it, go ahead, but dont come back here saying we didnt warn you.

x..

No Comment....

Thread Information