Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lockingitdown is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    hrmm..i would not recommend roids at all at this time...you are correct, diet, exercise are key right now....what does your diet look like at the moment?? loox like your trying to loose body fat, while conditioning your muscles and possibly gaining more muscle. your cardio seems okay...what time of day do you go to gym? and what time do you stop eating? and one more question... ever thought of using clenbuteral?
    huh i must be reading the right stuff i just ordered the liq clen and t3 combo i work out every morning i take no explode at 8:30 and then go to the gym at 9:00 work out come home have a protein shack and then a large bowl of brown rice with chicken breast then at lunch i have another protein shake o the shakes are 40mg whey. then i have a few peices of wheatbread with a little peanutbutter ten dinner norm chiken and greens and i eat at about 8:30pm i know i should eat earlier.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    diet sounds pretty good... how far have you come thus far since you started trying to lose bf

hrmm..i would not recommend roids at all at this time...you are correct, diet, exercise are key right now....what does your diet look like at the moment?? loox like your trying to loose body fat, while conditioning your muscles and possibly gaining more muscle. your cardio seems okay...what time of day do you go to gym? and what time do you stop eating? and one more question... ever thought of using clenbuteral?
    yea bro i did i actually ordered it right before you wrote back liquid clen and t-3. I guess i am reading the right things now. Ok as for what i eat and do. I wake up i take no explode shake go to the gym at 9:00 then home one protein shake 40mg whey then 1 hour from then i eat a bowl of brown rice and chicken with a little pepper then in 2 hours or so i have another 40mg whey shake. then a few bottles of water about 1.5-2 gal a day and then dinner chicken and greens at about 8:00 i should eat earlier then off to bed and repeat the next day

i good rule of thumb for dieting is...eat constantly..but eat right.. i wouldnt eat atleast 2 hrs before sleeping..probably 3. a routine that has worked well for a buddy of mine was... cardio and weights in morning..and then 45 min after last meal, more cardio then shower and sleep and repeat. clen and t3 combo is good..my brother in law has had great results from that. it is not a miracle drug that is going to make you just lose weight, you have to help it along, it will help you though.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    i dont think your ready for juice either, i would focus on everyother aspect of health, before venturing down this road! i would bring your bf down to atleast 12-14. and have some muscle mass.
    Hey bro,you should bring your body to its full potential naturally first.Diet down,and train hard first,then worry about AAS.Stop that B/S cycle and do alot more research then start.

he did stop it and it working on the basics now..read above

Thank you all

he did stop it and it working on the basics now..read above
    Thanks for the help i have lost some weight not alot toned more then anything i will post resaults as i get them and thank you again for your help. talk to you later tim

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lockingitdown
    Thanks for the help i have lost some weight not alot toned more then anything i will post resaults as i get them and thank you again for your help. talk to you later tim
    glad to see u decided to work on your diet and all the other things u need to have in place b4 u start any cycle... nice to talk to someone who would listen to the members on here and not the kinda person who is dead set on using gear, and we r all assh0les for not agreeing with that decision... good luck bro...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    glad to see u decided to work on your diet and all the other things u need to have in place b4 u start any cycle... nice to talk to someone who would listen to the members on here and not the kinda person who is dead set on using gear, and we r all assh0les for not agreeing with that decision... good luck bro...
    not at all, i am only trying to do things the right way. (now any way) i want to use gear but not if it is not going to do what i would expect and i know from what you all told me, and what i have read that you are all right i am sure you are all not scared i am going to get bigger then you lol you are speaking from experiance and i thank you for your help. ill put my results up as soon as there are some noticable improvments thanks again tim
    Last edited by lockingitdown; 06-28-2005 at 10:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information