Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lockingitdown is offline New Member

New at this please help need opinions

Hello all I am new at this I have read this sight front to back and every book that I can get my hands on. I have started taking dianadol 20mg a day and anavar and nolvadex 10mg a day and proviron 25mg a day I have been taking this for this Tuesday will be 3rd week I will have my deca on Tuesday and I wanted to know would it be a good idea to take clomid at the end of this cycle or should I take hcg or both and do they really help. Sorry if that was just a big non stop sentence and my spelling might be off. O wait there is the spell check it will be correct. Ok back to the point I have been eating what I read on this sight should I continue to work out with the normal weights at the gym like I have doing say 4sets of 15-18 on say the bench or less reps and more weight I know that depends if I want to get big or cut and lean up. Is what I am doing a good combo? Any help would be great thanks all in advance wish I had some advice to offer maybe someday Tim

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lockingitdown
    Hello all I am new at this I have read this sight front to back and every book that I can get my hands on.
    If that was true you wouldn't be doing a cycle like that.

To me it just seems lik you are scared of needles, decided to do some orals instead, and now you wanna figure out how to run PCT.

Giz

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    how long have you been working out? cuz by the way you workout seems you havent been working out.

sorry to burst ur bubble but steroids are not magic pills that make you look completly different as soon as u start taking them. you have to train hard and have a good diet or ur gonna turn into a huge fat ass..

another thing, if u did read every book from cover to cover then they would of explained the whole process of even pct...

Yes you are right

Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    how long have you been working out? cuz by the way you workout seems you havent been working out.

sorry to burst ur bubble but steroids are not magic pills that make you look completly different as soon as u start taking them. you have to train hard and have a good diet or ur gonna turn into a huge fat ass..

another thing, if u did read every book from cover to cover then they would of explained the whole process of even pct...
    you are correct i did not read enough i am dieting ands i am at the gym 5 days a week and i will stay with it i do not want to be a huge fat ass that is the last thing that i wanted i should have got the deca first and stated the deca with something else. i will have it tomorrow and i will just keep the calorie high prot high reps low and stick it out. i am new like i said thansk for any advice and any more that you might help with. What things should i do to keep what little gains i do get then?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    there is too much good info on this site for you to do it like this bro. RESEARCH. this is your body man! You owe it to yourself ot be educated on this before you stick these compounds in your body and then half @ss it.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle sucks.....is that the only gear you can get?...loox like you are gonna stack..dbol , var, and deca ? ... i hope you discontinue this cycle and wait to get different gear to run a proper cycle...this isnt going to do you justice, i see side effects all over. anyways....as far as lifting...thas alot of reps..what is your goals. you should always challenge yourself and change up your routine every 6 weeks or so to shock your body..i do a split routine every 2 weeks and every 6 weeks do a completely different routine. you have to shock your body, confuse it a lil in order to start making gains sometimes.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u say in your post your deca is coming.... where is the test????

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    there is too much good info on this site for you to do it like this bro. RESEARCH. this is your body man! You owe it to yourself ot be educated on this before you stick these compounds in your body and then half @ss it.
    ok i see that i have been doing more homework but i do want to make what i have been doing work out and see some good gains or any from it i have the deca here and i see that deca and dianabol go together good i am not saying what i did was right i should have done more homework and not rushed into the oral stch as light as it may be ? thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i cant use deca and dianabol and anavar with good resaults i was told and read somewhere that deca and dianabol were good together without the test i am sure better with. Like i said i should have taken more time with this and not been a jack as* thanks

you dick is not going to work brother...

bro u need some kind of test... deca will shut u down and u will not b able 2 get a rod for sh!t.... i assume the deca will b injectable, so u r not afraid of sticking yourself right?? u will get more out of a test only cycle, with less sides, than a deca cycle with no test...

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    cycle sucks.....is that the only gear you can get?...loox like you are gonna stack..dbol, var, and deca? ... i hope you discontinue this cycle and wait to get different gear to run a proper cycle...this isnt going to do you justice, i see side effects all over. anyways....as far as lifting...thas alot of reps..what is your goals. you should always challenge yourself and change up your routine every 6 weeks or so to shock your body..i do a split routine every 2 weeks and every 6 weeks do a completely different routine. you have to shock your body, confuse it a lil in order to start making gains sometimes.
    would you say that it would be better for me to loose the anavar and just take the deca and dianabol ? i can order other things what would be good to take i have been taking the dianabol and the anavar now and have the deca i was going to start that this week coming bad idea? Man i hate asking stupid questions. thanks tim

bro u need some kind of test... deca will shut u down and u will not b able 2 get a rod for sh!t.... i assume the deca will b injectable, so u r not afraid of sticking yourself right?? u will get more out of a test only cycle, with less sides, than a deca cycle with no test...
    got ya i will get test to go with the deca . i have been told some bad info apperently. i need to do alot more research sus and deca would be ok ? sorry to just keep asking stupid questions i know that i should read this sight more.

u are taking 2 orals right now??? u need to stick 2 basics... get some test... if u want u can still run the deca with the test...

you dick is not going to work brother...
    so what should i do loose the deca and use test ?

yes the deca was qv 300

got ya i will get test to go with the deca. i have been told some bad info apperently. i need to do alot more research sus and deca would be ok ? sorry to just keep asking stupid questions i know that i should read this sight more.
    if u can get some test e then go with that... u will need to shoot it 2x's a week... something like 500mg test e 400mg deca split into 2 shots a week... shoot on tues morning and friday nite.. that will help keep your blood levels steady... and yes u can combine the test and deca in 1 syringe...

u are taking 2 orals right now??? u need to stick 2 basics... get some test... if u want u can still run the deca with the test...
    cool so get test like test 250 and do that with the deca and i should be good would you still take the dianabol along with ti or chill with that ?

if u can get some test e then go with that... u will need to shoot it 2x's a week... something like 500mg test e 400mg deca split into 2 shots a week... shoot on tues morning and friday nite.. that will help keep your blood levels steady... and yes u can combine the test and deca in 1 syringe...
    thats what i was told to i like the one pin and not 2 thanks i will get some test asap

stacking 3 substances is a little much for a first cycle.. but it's not unheard of... the test e and deca will take at least 4 weeks to kick in, so most bro's use the dbol as a kickstart for the first 4 weeks... b4 u do anything do some more research so u know what u r getting yourself into, this shit is serious... i hope u r at least 21 yrs old? have a tight diet, and a solid base to work with...

o last but not lease would you do a test blend like sus or just test by itself and the deca

stacking 3 substances is a little much for a first cycle.. but it's not unheard of... the test e and deca will take at least 4 weeks to kick in, so most bro's use the dbol as a kickstart for the first 4 weeks... b4 u do anything do some more research so u know what u r getting yourself into, this shit is serious... i hope u r at least 21 yrs old? have a tight diet, and a solid base to work with...
    yes i am 27 years old and i am 230 6'1 and large frame

i prefer test enth... i wld stay away from the blend.. if it has prop in it, i think it has 2 b shot more often like every other day.. not sure bout that because i don't use it... do a search on test sus....

i prefer test enth... i wld stay away from the blend.. if it has prop in it, i think it has 2 b shot more often like every other day.. not sure bout that because i don't use it... do a search on test sus....
    ok thanks again for the help i will look into it

ok thanks again for the help i will look into it
    what is the full name test enth..

test e at 500mg a week for 12 weeks
    2 shots a week..mon and thurs is good

if you have anavar ..throw it in at week 8 and run through week 14 at 40mg a day..some might not like that idea but anavar is light, but great for strength and to solidfy gains.

good luck... like i said don't do anything till u do your homework on everything... u need to have your pct figured out as well...

test enanthate

test enanthate
    thank you all for your help i will do just that thanks again

good luck... like i said don't do anything till u do your homework on everything... u need to have your pct figured out as well...
    not to sound stupid again what is pct i click on it and it takes me to some anti est

test e at 500mg a week for 12 weeks
    2 shots a week..mon and thurs is good

if you have anavar..throw it in at week 8 and run through week 14 at 40mg a day..some might not like that idea but anavar is light, but great for strength and to solidfy gains.
    wsould you not run the deca at all ?

test enanthate
    The famous Dianabol (D-bol)/Deca stack results in a a fast and strong gain in muscle mass. Most athletes usually take 15-40 mg Dianabol (D-bol)/day and 200-400 mg Deca/week. Even faster results can be achieved with 400 mg Deca/week and 500 mg Sustanon /week. Athletes report an enormous gain in strength and muscle mass when taking 400 mg Deca/week, 500 mg Sustanon/week, and 30 mg Dianabol (D-bol)/day. Deca is a good basic steroid which, for muscle buildup, can be combined with many other steroids .
    this is what i have read i would like to put on a little more size and then cutt so should i look to do something like A preparatory stack often observed in competing athletes includes 400 mg/week Deca-Durabolin , 50 mg/day Winstrol , 228 mg/week Parabolan , and 25 mg/day Anavar .
    i should have done this before i spent any $ i see that but i want to try to use what i bought and still get the res that i want ? thanks again for the help

week of cycle Deca Durabolin 200mg vial Stanozolol 5 mg tab Winstrol depot 50mg amp Primobolan 100mg amp Cytomel 2,5mcg tab
    1 1 amp/week 4 tabs/day ? ? ?
    2 1 amp/week 4 tabs/day ? ? ?
    3 2 amps/week 5 tabs/day ? ? ?
    4 2 amps/week 6 tabs/day ? ? ?
    5 ? ? 1 amp/week 1 amp/week ?
    6 ? ? 2 amps/week 1 amp/week 1 tab/day
    7 ? ? 3 amps/week 2 amps/week 1 tab/day
    8 ? ? 3 amps/week 2 amps/week 1 tab/day
    9 2 amps/week ? ? ? ?
    10 2 amps/week ? ? ? ?
    11 1 amp/week ? ? ? ?
    12 1 amp/week ? ? ? ?

Nolvadex is taken, 10 mg per day, every day, for all cycles. 3 tabs/day means 3 tablets taken per day, 1 at the morning, noon and night. When 2 amps/week is outlined, both can be put in one syringe, or taken 1 amp per shot on separate days during the week. bro what do you think about that or anyone for that matter i have the deca i can get the rest it says asap

From 0-10
    Mass Gains: 6
    Strength Gains: 6
    Cutting up: 9
    Burning fat: 6
    Keeping gains after cycle: 75-80 %
    Body weight difference after cycle: + 8 lbs

i wish i would have just did this from the start and used my head o well i have only been taking dianabol and anavar for about 3 weeks at light doses i think i will continue the dianabol and get what i need for this cycle sound like a good idea ? thanks again
    Last edited by lockingitdown; 06-28-2005 at 07:23 AM. Reason: miss spelling

pct is post cycle therapy ...and is highly recommendd if you plan on keeping your gains...proper pct includes the clomid, nolva, same eating habit as on cycle, just as much effort in gym and extra's are tribulus, creatine, glutamine<==glutamine i take all through cycle anyways.....we have a whole section dedicated to it in the main menu after you enter through the message board section.

so what have you decided to go with in a cycle..i hope not the above..

so what have you decided to go with in a cycle..i hope not the above..
    no
    I am not going to do any cycles at this time ia am going to stop the dianabol and anavar and get on a good diet and save the deca for when it will be approriate maybe a year or something. I want to cut up and i am going to diet the only thing that i might do is winni would you say that would be better for me then anything.i should have did more research on everything instead of rushing i dont know why i did no rush i need to get myself in better shape. i am trying to find a good cutting diet i do alot of cardio now i need to pay more attention to where my heart rate is durring my cardio. Can you recomend any diets like how much protein and carbs and fat and what foods. thanks for all your help i found it invaluable. tim

sure..tell me your goals? what are you stats at the moment..and what is your goal weight and body fat %

sure..tell me your goals? what are you stats at the moment..and what is your goal weight and body fat %
    ok thanks again i am 235lbs and my body fat was checked a month ago, it was 20%. i am 6'1 i am big i have never been what you call small. i am looking to get toned up and look good so i would say 215 or 200 somwhere in that area. I go to the gym 5 days a week i do 30 min or so of cardio, i dont pay much attention to my heart rate, but i do keep it up and do about 2 miles on the tred and every other day i do an extra mile on the oliptical, so i am open to any suggesions. thanks again for your help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New at this please help need opinions-100_1284_smaller.jpg   New at this please help need opinions-100_1288_smaller.jpg   New at this please help need opinions-100_1282_smaller.jpg  

hrmm..i would not recommend roids at all at this time...you are correct, diet, exercise are key right now....what does your diet look like at the moment?? loox like your trying to loose body fat, while conditioning your muscles and possibly gaining more muscle. your cardio seems okay...what time of day do you go to gym? and what time do you stop eating? and one more question... ever thought of using clenbuteral?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i dont think your ready for juice either, i would focus on everyother aspect of health, before venturing down this road! i would bring your bf down to atleast 12-14. and have some muscle mass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information