bman_ca78 is offline New Member

Need help - need to lose major weight

Hi Everybody,

Just want to thank you for any advice in advance.

I'm 27 years old, 6'3'' and am around 350 lbs, I was at 385 and have lost 35lbs through hitting the gym after the doctor scared the pants out of me about me dying young.

What I wanted to know is if there is anything out there steroid wise that could help me lose the weight faster or help me cut up more. I'm not scared of needles themselves, but am scared of putting a needle into my butt b/c of not knowing how to go about it or where to inject, etc. I have never touched the stuff before, so this would be my first cycle if I were to do it.

Any advice would be great so that I can continue to change my lifestyle.

Ideally I would like to get back down to my football playing weight where I was 6'3'', 250 lbs, and pretty rock solid.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking steroids and being that overweight could kill you. The alter cholesterol negatively, raise blood pressure, as well as other negative things. Sounds like you are on the right track. There are no shortcuts in weight loss that are worth more, or more effective than diet and exercise.

Keep up the good work. You are on the right path.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    First off, congratulations into taking the right steps toward a healthier lifestyle. However, steroids are not for you right now. You need to make gradual, consistent weight loss, and for now it should be done strictly with a solid diet and exercise routine. If you have any questions about the diet, definatley take a look at the diet forums as the people there are very knowledgeable. Good luck with everything and stick with it.

ly22 is offline New Member
    clen , or ephedra but be careful with the heart

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ly22
    clen, or ephedra but be careful with the heart
    At your weight do not listen to this advise.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    i would not think of steroid use if i were in your position.
    you're already losing weight, keep it up, diet down to a decent weight naturally, overal there's less sides, and more benefits for your body, and your safety.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    i would not think of steroid use if i were in your position.
    you're already losing weight, keep it up, diet down to a decent weight naturally, overal there's less sides, and more benefits for your body, and your safety.
    sorry, when i say naturally, it means with like diet helpers, or a small dose of ephedrine and caffeine, but if your 100% about safety, cardio, and good dieting will work well, you should be abel to lose the weight rather quickly.

Thread Information