Caelan is offline New Member

Winny V (Beating a Drug Test on it?)

Sorry guys this question I really need to ask and please if you don't know don't the answer please do not answer it.

I am a pro hockey player and next year they are testing for the first year ever, thanks to baseball and Barry B (****ing a- hole). I am usually in amazing shape every year (8 % BF at 210) but since we have been off for so long all I have been doing is drinking beer, partying, and sitting on my ass doing nothing for the last 10 months( i am now 15 % BF and 225). I am one fat kid, and if a deal goes down quickly and I have to be back up and running in tip top shape I can't get to what I was before in 8 weeks of training naturally unless I ****ing kill myself with double workouts which I don't want to do.

So I am thinking of doing some winny v and clenbuterol and i really need to know what testing method they use for pro athletes and the times the drugs stay in your system so I can get off them and pass the test. Also any other info you have that may be usefull that would help me in my situation would be great!

TY

AKA

Caelan

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Winny V is not illegal. Clen takes 4 days to get out of your system, so I don't think you really have a lot to worry about.

Caelan is offline New Member
    I'm not worried about it being illegal i just don't want to be the next guy on the news testing positive for it. Were talking NHL here. I dont even know what they are testing for this year but I heard they are testing for the first time ever when the new season starts.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    First of all, don't blame Barry Bonds because the NHL is going to be tested, blame the ignorant media/government who ban this stuff. At least blame Balco for getting caught, but Bonds didn't do anything to cause the NHL to start testing. Though I know how hockey players feel about baseball, haha.

Also, I wouldn't take winny, take Anavar instead. Winny will make your joints stiff and has a long detection time. Anavar has been proven to be a great cutting steroid which it sounds like you need. Also, the detection time is only about 3 weeks, so you could stop using it 4 weeks out from the start of the season and be OK. Also, with some good PCT the gains you get from Anavar will stay.

Now, as a fan and a player myself, give me some insight, is there actually going to be a season this year or what? You realize hockey is pretty much dead in the US because of this now, right?

Thread Information