Thread: GYNO and Nolva

The Godfather is offline Junior Member

GYNO and Nolva

can nolva remove gyno if it has already formed slightly?

i'm currently on week 6 of a test/dbol cycle (500mg/30mg-dropped the dbol a few days ago) my nipples have felt a little lumpy for a couple of weeks, i took some nolva a couple of weeks back and things seemed alright, after that i thought it was all in my head and that i'd over reacted so i came off the nolva, then a few days ago i noticed my nipples felt even more lumpy, started the nolva on thursday, and now (sunday) i've noticed my nipples are looking really puffy, i'm worried as hell right now, i've just got some new nolva through (astra zenca) as my old stuff was apparently underdosed

i'm thinking of 80mg tonight, then 40mg till it clears

will this help get rid of the gyno, my nipples are not sore/itchy at all, no irratation, just look puffy and a bit more pointy esp. my right (you can actually see how the skin around the nipple has been pulled slightly by the lumps) BTW the lumps are not that hard, the one under my right is about the size of a pea, the one under the left is even smaller, probably hard to spot to the untrained eye, but you can definately see that something is up with my right nipple

i'm pretty worried guys, reckon the nolva will clear it?

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    it wont make it go away, the only way to really make it go away is through surg, but the nolva can help reduce the size i believe

The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    can it reduce the size to the point where gyno would be no longer visible?

its really ****ed up, no symptoms at all, just look in the mirror one day and notice a big lump, its only yesterday that i noticed a lump had developed, so i mean i'm hoping i can get rid of it by catching it early on

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Run nolva at 80mg ED till you see the lumps subside. I would consider getting some l-dex/letro to have on hand.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    hopefully I am not hyjacking this thread by asking this question... but with letro and nolva... will these anti e's get rid of some of the puffyness in the nipple during early signs of gyno? Will the puffyness decrease if it is still in the early stages?

bolin is offline Associate Member
    I had excactly what you have after my last cycle and I tool 40mg e/day till it COMPLETELY went away

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I am also wondering about this b/c I've recently developed a lump on one side of my chest. I have some letro on the way which I'll be starting asap.
    Then again, Lion's AR Sponsor told me letro would actually take away the lump in a reasonable amount of time (2 weeks or so). I'm just wondering if there is a rebound effect, and when I stop using letro if it'll come bak worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    hopefully I am not hyjacking this thread by asking this question... but with letro and nolva... will these anti e's get rid of some of the puffyness in the nipple during early signs of gyno? Will the puffyness decrease if it is still in the early stages?
    The letro should help with the puffyness bro.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    The letro should help with the puffyness bro.
    Thanks... I can now concentrate on eating my oatmeal...

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Thanks... I can now concentrate on eating my oatmeal...
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oats.....

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    watch out letro kills your sex drive, it comes back once you discontimue use though

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I notice that I get my drive back on letro when I use small but frequent doses of hcg .

Letro is the final word in gyno reduction. THat is the heavy artillery.

Once you start nolva, NEVER stop, until the end of pct. Nolva has a short half life in the body. It does not stop the formation of estrogen, but merely prevents it from reaching the receptors. So, all this estrogen is still building up in the body, and cessation of nolva will often bring in a very nasty case of estrogen backlash a few days later. You can reduce the dosage as indicated by your symptoms, but never stop it.

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    ^wow good thing I read that!

Thread Information