Xertics is offline New Member

First time post, long time lurker

Hey, just as I said, ive been lurking here for almost a year now and have gotten a tonne (canadian eh) of knowledge from you guys and i'd like to post my stats and cycle for your critique.

Stats:

Height: 6"
    Weight: 191 lbs
    BF%: Underwater weighing pegged me at 12, and 13% when i was 200 lbs, so less now, calipers put me at 8 and 9 for two tests recently.
    Max bench: no idea i dont really do it, dont like the movement and have a problematic shoulder that doesnt like the angle. I do however use dumbells for less stress and press a max of 105's for 3.
    Squats: never maxed out as i tend to train alone, wont happen while on cycle s o i'll let you know what the max is at the end but ive done 380 for 4.
    Deads: Didnt discover these beauties until my second year of school, so its kinda weak, 250lbs max, and thats beacuse well, my technique is so flawed its too ackward to do more weight...but im fixing it.
    Competed in martial arts both traditional and MMA for the past 11 years, but have stopped for the last 1.5 due to school.
    Im going to school for my B.PE and majoring in Physical Activity and Sport Performance, so i have a very good knowledge of some pretty advanced training techniques and nutrition and nutrient timing, all of which is usually from the most recent published articles and all reliable sources, not internet ones, great sites like t-nation excluded of course. Speaking of training ive been experimenting on myself with said techniques and programs for at least 4 years, so i know what works for me and what doesnt. I'm a formerly fat kid, 250 in grade 11, and never touched a dumbell...pure couch potato. So im actually a pretty easy gainer when it comes to putting on weight. That said ive hit such a plateau right now, that for the life of me,i cant break through it using different nutritional startegies and every trick in the book, trust me i dedicated 8 months to breaking it to no avail. That is what prompted my search into the world of AAS usage.

Cycle:

After a great deal of reading, backtracking and note taking i decided of the following cycle, its kindof unorthodox for a first time cycle, but not too extreme or wasteful... i hope.
    weeks
    1-3 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-5 Test Enanthate 400mg/wk
    1-8 Deca 250mg/wk
    5-10 Test Enanthate 600mg/wk
    1-12 Letro 1.25 mg/day
    12+ standard PCT, going with clomid 100mg/day and nolva 20mg/day
    Explanation of choices:

The most obvious one, the change in the Test E dosage half way through the cycle, that wasnt intentional, it just occured out of necessity based on the types of Test E my source had available, one dosed at 200mg/ml, the other at 300mg/ml. Im not sure how this is going to affect me but it shouldnt be a problem.

The second is my decision to run Test Prop in my first cycle. most of the vets on this board state that first timers shouldnt go with it due to the heavy dosing schedule and the pain associated with it. I decided f*** it. Prop is one of the best Test products out there from what i've read and im hoping it will give a boost to the begining of the cycle so that im not waiting for the full month or so for the Test E and Deca to kick in (ya ya, i know, sometimes it doesnt take that long, it sometimes only takes 3 weeks or less,... what are you eating maybe thats why your not growing yada yada) .

The final one is the desicion to run a multi test cycle and the inclusion of deca, not just a test only cycle. From what I understand the reasoning behind this is to see how the body is going to deal with the introduction of AAS, and that the test only cycle with proper PCT is often strong enough to give the desired results in the first time user. I dont think ive read any conclusive evidence that its unsafe to run another compund in there with the test especially deca, and the dosage is relativly low, so im going to go for it anyways.

That should be everything that anyone who reads this needs for a "constructive" critique, please do so, as I can always learn more, because it seems the more I learn the less i seem to actually know...does that make sense?... . If anything ive mentioned is WAY off then please...flame on.

Thank You, and Cheers,

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    steady blood levels = less sides
    upping/downing dosages in mid cycle just mess your levels up.
    im not a believer in that..
    even levels keep u good to go
    also, imo, if this is a first cycle. i would not do the same cycle as yourself.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think it's an " unsafe" issue as far as running other things with test.... i think it's a matter of if u do have a problem ( reaction) it will b harder to pinpoint where the problem lies... and i agree with the revolution... messing with dosages will probably do more harm than good...

Goatman1482 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xertics
    Hey, just as I said, ive been lurking here for almost a year now and have gotten a tonne (canadian eh) of knowledge from you guys and i'd like to post my stats and cycle for your critique.

Stats:

Height: 6"
    Weight: 191 lbs
    BF%: Underwater weighing pegged me at 12, and 13% when i was 200 lbs, so less now, calipers put me at 8 and 9 for two tests recently.
    Max bench: no idea i dont really do it, dont like the movement and have a problematic shoulder that doesnt like the angle. I do however use dumbells for less stress and press a max of 105's for 3.
    Squats: never maxed out as i tend to train alone, wont happen while on cycle s o i'll let you know what the max is at the end but ive done 380 for 4.
    Deads: Didnt discover these beauties until my second year of school, so its kinda weak, 250lbs max, and thats beacuse well, my technique is so flawed its too ackward to do more weight...but im fixing it.
    Competed in martial arts both traditional and MMA for the past 11 years, but have stopped for the last 1.5 due to school.
    Im going to school for my B.PE and majoring in Physical Activity and Sport Performance, so i have a very good knowledge of some pretty advanced training techniques and nutrition and nutrient timing, all of which is usually from the most recent published articles and all reliable sources, not internet ones, great sites like t-nation excluded of course. Speaking of training ive been experimenting on myself with said techniques and programs for at least 4 years, so i know what works for me and what doesnt. I'm a formerly fat kid, 250 in grade 11, and never touched a dumbell...pure couch potato. So im actually a pretty easy gainer when it comes to putting on weight. That said ive hit such a plateau right now, that for the life of me,i cant break through it using different nutritional startegies and every trick in the book, trust me i dedicated 8 months to breaking it to no avail. That is what prompted my search into the world of AAS usage.

Cycle:

After a great deal of reading, backtracking and note taking i decided of the following cycle, its kindof unorthodox for a first time cycle, but not too extreme or wasteful... i hope.
    weeks
    1-3 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-5 Test Enanthate 400mg/wk
    1-8 Deca 250mg/wk
    5-10 Test Enanthate 600mg/wk
    1-12 Letro 1.25 mg/day
    12+ standard PCT, going with clomid 100mg/day and nolva 20mg/day
    Explanation of choices:

The most obvious one, the change in the Test E dosage half way through the cycle, that wasnt intentional, it just occured out of necessity based on the types of Test E my source had available, one dosed at 200mg/ml, the other at 300mg/ml. Im not sure how this is going to affect me but it shouldnt be a problem.

The second is my decision to run Test Prop in my first cycle. most of the vets on this board state that first timers shouldnt go with it due to the heavy dosing schedule and the pain associated with it. I decided f*** it. Prop is one of the best Test products out there from what i've read and im hoping it will give a boost to the begining of the cycle so that im not waiting for the full month or so for the Test E and Deca to kick in (ya ya, i know, sometimes it doesnt take that long, it sometimes only takes 3 weeks or less,... what are you eating maybe thats why your not growing yada yada) .

The final one is the desicion to run a multi test cycle and the inclusion of deca, not just a test only cycle. From what I understand the reasoning behind this is to see how the body is going to deal with the introduction of AAS, and that the test only cycle with proper PCT is often strong enough to give the desired results in the first time user. I dont think ive read any conclusive evidence that its unsafe to run another compund in there with the test especially deca, and the dosage is relativly low, so im going to go for it anyways.

That should be everything that anyone who reads this needs for a "constructive" critique, please do so, as I can always learn more, because it seems the more I learn the less i seem to actually know...does that make sense?... . If anything ive mentioned is WAY off then please...flame on.

Thank You, and Cheers,
    I will just tell you from personal experiences with cycles very similar to this one that you will wish that you had changed several things
    1. Take the prop at 50 ed, you'll see why if you try it both ways
    2. Find a way to get than enan in at 500 wk from the beginning as this is the chemical that you really want levels to build as quick as possible.
    3. Take the deca for at least 10 at 300 wk (I agree with your decision to incluce it even on 1st cycle for purposes of injury prevention, really helps with keeping tendons/joints up to par with the tremendous muscle growth esp. 1st cycle growth.
    4. Drop the letro unless absolutely necessary. Just run 20 nolv from the beginning. If you get a few weeks in and the bloat is a bother use l-dex at .25 or .5, not Letro. That stuff takes the life out of me in many ways enegy,sex drive, etc.. I try to avoid the anti-arom's if at all possible as the effects on cholesterol can be detrimental in the long term.

Just my 02 but I have been at this for 10+ years your decision.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatman1482
    I will just tell you from personal experiences with cycles very similar to this one that you will wish that you had changed several things
    1. Take the prop at 50 ed, you'll see why if you try it both ways
    2. Find a way to get than enan in at 500 wk from the beginning as this is the chemical that you really want levels to build as quick as possible.
    3. Take the deca for at least 10 at 300 wk (I agree with your decision to incluce it even on 1st cycle for purposes of injury prevention, really helps with keeping tendons/joints up to par with the tremendous muscle growth esp. 1st cycle growth.
    4. Drop the letro unless absolutely necessary. Just run 20 nolv from the beginning. If you get a few weeks in and the bloat is a bother use l-dex at .25 or .5, not Letro. That stuff takes the life out of me in many ways enegy,sex drive, etc.. I try to avoid the anti-arom's if at all possible as the effects on cholesterol can be detrimental in the long term.

Just my 02 but I have been at this for 10+ years your decision.
    I prefer letro for bloating over anythig else but you are right in saying it does effect sex drive. My philosophy is that if you are using aas the lifestyle is more important than anything else and if necessary your sex drive may have to suffer.

Goatman1482 is offline New Member
    I avoid it more out of concern for the damaging effects on chol levels/ artery hardning. Having the body at a 0 estrogen level is not good for many reasons. Running a test/deca cycle is unlikely to have any longterm health risks so the risk to benefit of throwing a chemical in that is known to absolutely have some serious negative effects is questionable for a 1st time cycler who is more than likely just in this for cosmetic reasons. I will say that if you are a competitive bodybuilder who has a very hard time keeping water off the stuff will work wonders to dry you out, but I'd still only use l-dex as it still leaves you some estrogen floating around. If you do use letro make sure to also use nolva as it mimics some of estrogens positive effects on the ldl levels etc.

Thread Information