Thread: stretch marks

robkesl is offline Senior Member

stretch marks

ya know it never occured to me about stretch marks, untill right this second for some reason, has anyone had problems with it, im sure if you put on 20+ pounds in a short time your going to get them, any ideas on how to minimise them?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld use whatever they recomend to pregnant women... cocoa butter, vit e...etc

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    ya know it never occured to me about stretch marks, untill right this second for some reason, has anyone had problems with it, im sure if you put on 20+ pounds in a short time your going to get them, any ideas on how to minimise them?
    Rubbing some cocoa butter and vitamin e lotion on them will minimize them. There is lots of discussion on this, use the search (not trying to be an asshole, I just don't remember all the treatments).

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    my arms are shredded with stretch marks theres really nothing to do about them tho i actually see them as a good thing because u know ur getting big!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think there is alot u can do once u have them... i think the key is to use the cocoa butter and vit e b4 u get them...

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i cover mine up with tattoo's most the time, thank God i aint got all that many stretch marks

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I am going to be going into a summer lean bulk soon and I know the badges of honor will be coming back with a vengence, so I've come up with a plan to beat the little basterds.

As many people are aware, stretch marks occour in the middle layer of skin, the dermis, which is why it is so hard to prevent/treat them. Many compounds and moisturizers which attempt to aid in the elasticity of the skin simply cannot reach down deep enough to have really any affect. As with any rule, there are exceptions. In this case the exception is a substance known as "emu oil".

Since most of you are probably unfamiliar with it, emu oil is a oil which is extracted from the fatty matter area in the hump of the species of bird known as the "emu". (similar to an ostridge) What is unique about it, is that it has the ability to penetrate down deeper then most other substances and can reach the dermis, with some studies indicating that it can reach even deeper.

Emu oil can be found online for fairly cheap. I plan on using it during my cycle along with vitamin e and coca butter to try to prevent stretch marks. I will report back on my findings after my cycle. Until then, I suggest others to give it a shot, all it can do is help.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    there is a saav that rich pregnant women use on their stomachs (pamela anderson, model type chicks, madonna) I forget what its called but my sisters bf used when he lost mad weight. It worked like a charm but i just cant remember the name of it.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Strivectin SD?

pound4lb. is offline New Member
    My girl has a 14" inch scar on her leg. The surgeon gave her an onion based cream to help heal the scar. He said it works on established scars/stretch marks as well, it just takes longer. The stuff was expensive but it worked very well.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i want to tattoo mine up on my arms with the same color ink as my skin it will make them less noticeable

keylock is offline Associate Member
    stretch marks give you caricter.

Thread Information