YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

Help: Finaject//Finaplix question

Hey,

This is my first time posting so ill give u some background before i get into my main question. I have been bodybuilding for 4 years going on my 5th, I currently weight at a soild 220 at a height of 6ft. Only supps i have ever taken have been the basic creatine, protine, multis. I have never done a cycle before but now im looking into the steroid scene. My goals right now are to gain strength and lose some fat, a friend of mine recommended I looked into finaject. After doing some research here I'm a bit confused about a few things so i get directly into my questions;

1) Ok, so far i have found info that leads me to believe that finaject is a injectable form of finaplex, so in essence they r the same thing right? However ur charts show that finaplex and finaject have different results. I was just wondering how that works and if indeed they have different results or are the same thing in different forms.

2) I was also wondering if finaplex only comes in oral form or if it is indeed different then finaject, does finaplex also comes as a injectable?

3) While takeing fina with test prop and after ending my cycle taking clomid to level me out what other concerns should i have for my health? whats the worse the could happen from one cycle? <-- (this is my first time taking a cycle of anything)

Also if u guys have any opinions on if i should take something else for my first cycle then let me know... Im looking for strength increase and to keep it when i get off with low side effects.. thanks for ur time.

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    Fina is more advanced than others. Would not suggest it for a first cycle for 2 reasons.
    1. ED injects- you can get away with EOD
    2. Side effects

if u could be a little more specific that would be much appreciated, thanks

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    You said you're looking for low side effects. Tren is known to have some of the worst side effects. Read up a little more on it.

Tren ace will have to be shot ED-EOD. Which is a lot of injects for a first cycle. Or you could use tren enan 2x a week.

read this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165468

bumm, more info please

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Try EQ and Test E. I agree with Ackbar, Fina/Tren have high side effects.

i'm feeling ya.. /bump

could u be more specific as to what type of side effects? also if anyone could answer m quiestions about the plix/ject that would be awsome /bump

(Sorry about last post my friend posted it)

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    could u be more specific as to what type of side effects? also if anyone could answer m quiestions about the plix/ject that would be awsome /bump

(Sorry about last post my friend posted it)
    although it doesn't affect everyone like this, the majority of tren users experience:1) insomnia and night sweats
    2) tren is notorious for killing your cardio capacity
    3) some have a little problem controlling their temper
    4) also, some report increased acne....

Tren is kinda harsh for a first cycle....Test enan or test prop are better choices, IMO.......

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I am currently still on tren , and wouldn't recommend it for a first timer. Try test and eq that should give you the results that your looking for

thanks for the replys...

just one more quick question...

people have been telling me its harsh for the first cycle? now im just wondering whats so harsh about it? is it the increased temper? what makes it so much harsher then eq or prop.. btw if i go on fina im taking prop with it..

Thanks for any answers!

yungrican9 is offline New Member
    i'm taking it right now, 100mg eod,....my temper is nuts i have to walk away from people all the time. the acne on my back sucks but overall im getting some nice gains and great increase in strength. can't wait to see the end results

Thread Information