jmoney 0426 is offline New Member

Stan QV holligram question

i peeled off the holligram on my Stan QV 50mg bottle and it didnt come off in one piece, it had a bunch of little diamond shapes under it and was in 2 pieces. Does this guarantee its fake or could it still be legit?The bottle and box are identical to the one on QV's website.I havent had very much results yet but its week 3 and its my first cycle. Please help!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Only way to be for sure is to get it tested! Post a pic bro, this is the pics section!

jmoney 0426 is offline New Member
    thanks for responding , i will try to post a pic as soon as i can but how do you get your gear tested?

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    There is a lab in the states that does it, but Im not sure if its ok to post the lab, so I wont. Maybe do a google search..

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member

QV holligram

The reason it peels off like that is so that u cant peel it off and stick it some place else. Same like the registration sticker on ur liscense plate. So no worries, without a pic i cant tell u much else

SALMYSON is offline New Member
    If you tried to peel it off and stick it somewhere else, you could tell right away. It ruins the Hologram. It is a 4 piece hologram and it seperates and certain parts of the hologram remain on the bottle. And the shape for the Stan 50, when peeled are hexagonal shaped (6-sided).

Thread Information