highsteppn is offline New Member

1st cycle need help

ok heres my deal, ive never done anykind of juice b4 and i play football. im a running back 5'11-6'0, 195lbs and i want to get to maybe 210lbs. i dont want to inject anything(i fear needles) and i dont want to lose my hair(I already take proscar) all i want to do is take 1 cycle make my gains and try to maintain them as best i can. i was thinkin winstrol but i heard its bad for joints and hair which is 2 things i cant afford to lose. could anyone help me

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You need to get over your fear of needles. The best, most effective steroids come in shots.

If you do anadrol or Dbol only you will lose most if not all of your gains quick. Injecting is really not that hard, you can do it!

Whatever you decide to do make sure you read up on PCT.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Do some research on Anavar

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Var, but I just can't help but to get down on you over your fear of needles. Are you telling me that you'd pass out? Cause that would be good enough reason not to, but it's a pretty reasonable thing to challenge that irrational fear...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    1st winny will make u lose weight not 2 gain 2nd u must inject any sort of test

Thread Information