TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE help!!!!!!!

i started 100mg TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE day in day out with 400mg deca perWeek! how long will the TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE take to kick in and how long will the deca take to kick in thank you ppl

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    The Prop took me about 2 weeks bro, but some say they can feel it in the first week.
    Be patient, Good luck and stay safe, MJ

A minimum of a week for the prop and four for the deca .

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes you should tart to see the prop after about 1 week,the deca can take anythin between 4-6.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Depends somewhat on dose... you will begin to notice the effects of 100mg/ED much sooner than 50mg/ED. Typically, the beginning of the second week will be where you begin to feel it. Deca doesn't do squat for me at 400mg until week 6 or so.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    this is my first ever cycle, and i'm using prop. Into 6th week now. You notice the increased recovery from the test straight away, but for me I noticed in the third week that pumps were getting bigger. But I did feel that there was something happening in the 2nd week.

tubby

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    this is my first ever cycle, and i'm using prop. Into 6th week now. You notice the increased recovery from the test straight away, but for me I noticed in the third week that pumps were getting bigger. But I did feel that there was something happening in the 2nd week.

tubby

How exactly are you running your cycle tubby and how have your gains been so far?? Just curious as im runinng a prop/enathate cycle for my first right now.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    what is your (anyone's) definition of "kick-in"? just out of curiosity...

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

come on my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    what is your (anyone's) definition of "kick-in"? just out of curiosity...
    my friend i hope your not serious unless you have never used AAs, kicking in that feeling during your workout when you notice a dramatic increase in strength and pumps all around, and you just start to look and feel bigger pretty quick, how else could you think of it?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    my friend i hope your not serious unless you have never used AAs, kicking in that feeling during your workout when you notice a dramatic increase in strength and pumps all around, and you just start to look and feel bigger pretty quick, how else could you think of it?
    i'm very serious, "my friend", and i have many cycles under my belt, and many of those included prop, and i can tell you, prop is at work much quicker in one's body than you might think, and peak serum levels will be attained fairly quickly...i just thought it amusing the way those words were being used, i suppose there might exist a "perceived" boost of energy/strength/pump, but i'll wager it's going to be different for everyone..i myself KNOW and feel prop's effects in a matter of days...heh, "never used aas", damn, click on a brotha's profile once in awhile...shit

AM

Thread Information