cb5253 is offline Junior Member

dbol at the end of a cycle?

I know dbol is a great kick start to a bulking cycle, but i was wandering if it is recommended to take it for the last four weeks finishing a cycle?
    I'm approaching the end of a test e, and eq cycle. any feedback would be appreciated.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It has been done. Also you could run enough to keep your in an anticatabolic state until pct. So it would be ran two weeks prior and two weeks after your last test e shot leading up to pct.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    There are more effective ways to bridge a cycle and PCT...Namely Prop or Insulin .

I wouldn't go the dbol route because of all the water and bloating when you are least likely to get rid of it until PCT is finished.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Some water yes, but dbol can still help build muscle and as long as you are prepared for the loss of water(size) it is all fine. We are not talking a bridge... We are talking about using an oral AAS up to pct.

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the feedback. yeah i am just talking about running up to the pct. i have just notice that is more cmmonly done with var, or winny.

Thread Information