Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

My Dilemma... Please help a newbie out...

I am in a bit of a pickle right now, and being new to the product don't know how to handle my situation... I have done research on Letro and don't think I am finding the answers I am looking for... here goes:
    I am currently 3 weeks out from finishing my cycle. I have developed the starting symptoms of gyno and bumped the nolva up to 80mg til they subside. I have ordered Letro from AR-R and will probably be recieving it today... I want to start it, but from what I have learned, it will take 5-6 weeks to kick in and I will soon be into my pct... prop 3 days after... WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO!!!!! I want to start it bad but can't continue...what would you do... keep in mind I have a small bump formulated and a tad bit of puffyness... This shieet must go!!! Help a newbie out!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have not used letro, but I have heard it takes 7-14 days to build levels... I think when you start pct though you will need to taper off the letro. So based on research I may go 2.5 for several weeks with the nolva and taper off the letro and continue the nolva after symptoms subside, I would think 40mg as you are tapering letro and after letro run nolva at 20mg for a few more weeks. Sorry I could not help more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have not used letro, but I have heard it takes 7-14 days to build levels... I think when you start pct though you will need to taper off the letro. So based on research I may go 2.5 for several weeks with the nolva and taper off the letro and continue the nolva after symptoms subside, I would think 40mg as you are tapering letro and after letro run nolva at 20mg for a few more weeks. Sorry I could not help more.
    This is helpful... thanks Meso... Anyone else ever run into my situation?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    This is helpful... thanks Meso... Anyone else ever run into my situation?
    Surely if you have the side effects from letro after a week then its working? no? thats what i felt anyway. I was running 2.5mg ED.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    You could give the l-dex a shot too bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    You could give the l-dex a shot too bro.
    Yeah, I thought about that, but I already ordered the letro... I'm probably gonna start it, taper if off at the end and continue the nolva... let's all cross our fingers! Anyone else?

Thread Information