rankin is offline Junior Member

Half Life of EQ and Cyp

Hi Guys,

Anyone know the half life of EQ and Test Cyp ? How long does it take to get into blood stream and start feeling effects...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I think the active half life of EQ is 2-3 weeks, Cyp is active for about a week in your bloodsteam, but it takes around 2 weeks to kick in. These are just estimates, not exact days. If you search you'll find it on here somewhere.

j martini is offline Member
    The half life of EQ is 10 days, Cyp is about 5 days.

It will basically be in your blood stream as soon as injected, The ether just slows down the rate of which it is dispersed from the injection site.

You will probably notice the effects of the cyp in about 2-3weeks and EQ in about 5-6 in my experience.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Active halflife of cyp is 8 days from the insert of upjohns depo-testosterone . I know eq is a bit longer.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Active halflife of cyp is 8 days from the insert of upjohns depo-testosterone. I know eq is a bit longer.
    Yeah, i have seen the half life of cyp on different boards and sites vary from 5-10 days, its hard to give an exact answer.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Yeah, i have seen the half life of cyp on different boards and sites vary from 5-10 days, its hard to give an exact answer.
    Well, I did not think it that hard when upjohn a major pharmacutical manufacturer has studied and tested these products to make sure and have correct information on there leaflet. But hey I am just yankin your chain now... LOL

rankin is offline Junior Member
    thanks brothers !

Thread Information