moed59 is offline New Member

winny tabs 25 and 400 eq

ive been taking my winny for about 4 weeks now 50 mg a day and 400 of eq once a week how long should i take the winny for thanks bros i was thing of doing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off then back on for 4 weeks while im taking my eq for 14 weeks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Id go no more then 6-7 weeks on the winny max. Then again after 5 weeks of it the joint pain was some unbearable i had to stop, not to mention the hairloss. Do you have PCT ready

No flame bro...but I think you should have done a little more research before starting your cycle. No test is a no no....Eq should be injected bi-weekly, and your winny should be cycled for 6 wks straight.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    No flame bro...but I think you should have done a little more research before starting your cycle. No test is a no no....Eq should be injected bi-weekly, and your winny should be cycled for 6 wks straight.
    I agree with the test in the cycle, also with the winny. But...

I have to know why eq should be a bi-weekly injection??? And forget about blood level crap as the halflife is extremely long. So ed injects should be prefered if this is your reasoning. Again why whould eq be administered twice per week? Thanks in advance for your detailed explination.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Bump for reasoning behind eq injections more than once per week.

moed59 is offline New Member
    well im not trying to get all swooolll just alittle ripped i cant gain weight i dont want too last time i was told to take the eq for at least 12 weeks and at least 400 mg as for the winny i just thought that would help the fat burning . ALL INFO is cool im not mr body builder so if guys want to flame its cool just want some info. like i said am not trying to get big more like what a sprinter would do. THANKS GUYS

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I agree with the test in the cycle, also with the winny. But...

I have to know why eq should be a bi-weekly injection??? And forget about blood level crap as the halflife is extremely long. So ed injects should be prefered if this is your reasoning. Again why whould eq be administered twice per week? Thanks in advance for your detailed explination.
    IMO EVERY hormone should be injected ED....and yes it does keep blood levels more constant I don't care how long the ester. Its just some users don't like stickin' themselves ED....it personally doesn't bother me too much.

Thread Information