Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    wow, just noticed this post...****ing over the hill, internet warrior talkin' shit...why u gotta bring up moms and gfs? first of all, just cuz your "experiment" is working well for you, doesnt mean it's the proper protocol to pass on to newbies, ****in imbecile...unfortunately, there havent been any long-term studies done to prove or disprove that theory, but again, common ****in sense leads us in the direction for shorter cycles...all of the studies done on humans for longer periods are not atthe doses you're suggesting...who said you should be sterile? dog me and my "preaching" all you want, but unless your old fat ass is willing to wobble out to Houston and ****ing spew that shit about my mom or wife to my face...SHUT THE **** UP!

and there's GridIronDevil again, licking ass...mother****in pissant...you and your 'owned' smilee...
    bro i aint even gonna give you the satisfaction of arguin with your lil houston punk ass, lol you got no idea man, and lik i said befor i still say dont run it through the season just finish up do your PCT eat right and trian hard, and wait till the next one comes along, after all this is wht this thread was about right, not some retard calling people names and being mean right...
    peace
    PS Alpha Biatch...

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Just so you know my last cycle was 36 weeks.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    ya i am goign to stop, not goign to run through season, but i am goign to get on growth, do you think that will help? at 1 iu a day?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I would strongly recommend regular bloodwork for people who do longer cycles.. remember to watch out for lipid profiles (cholesterol values, triglycerides etc) also

righton is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Alpha-Male]wow, just noticed this post...****ing over the hill, internet warrior talkin' shit...why u gotta bring up moms and gfs? first of all, just cuz your "experiment" is working well for you, doesnt mean it's the proper protocol to pass on to newbies, ****in imbecile...unfortunately, there havent been any long-term studies done to prove or disprove that theory, but again, common ****in sense leads us in the direction for shorter cycles...all of the studies done on humans for longer periods are not atthe doses you're suggesting...who said you should be sterile? dog me and my "preaching" all you want, but unless your old fat ass is willing to wobble out to Houston and ****ing spew that shit about my mom or wife to my face...SHUT THE **** UP!

Watch it or i'll tell your mommy that your using her computer and then no more Spongebob for you!

48ngoin is offline Associate Member

2c

I'm currently on 3-12week cycles broken up with 2 week intervals with just EQ and low dose TestE (175mg/wk). I've heard the important thing is to keep the body guessing on longer cycles. Also heard HGH will help during and after in PCT, so I use that as well.

Us older guys have a different hormone profile, so guard your young endocrine system well and err on the side of caution.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=GridIronDevil]bro i aint even gonna give you the satisfaction of arguin with your lil houston punk ass, lol you got no idea man, and lik i said befor i still say dont run it through the season just finish up do your PCT eat right and trian hard, and wait till the next one comes along, after all this is wht this thread was about right, not some retard calling people names and being mean right...QUOTE]

that's exactly right, and then you get a guy like Righton advocating the "safety" of year-round usage to a newbie...that's plain stupidity...and in case you failed to notcie, he's the one who got his panties in a bunch and made references to my mom/girlfriend...and this isnt the first time you've stepped into a thread with your "owned" smilee, gay-ass shit...how was i "owned"? cuz he made some schoolyard digs on my mom? and he's how old??? and that's right you "aint gonna give me the satisfaction", cuz you've never had anyting intelligent to add to any conversation ive ever seen, except jumping in after other bros have posted and adding your little bitch-ass "owned" smilee, and repeating what everyone else had already said...couple a losers...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You both are just like me... smart asses, so since I like you both you need to stop your shit before I pull this out...

SLAP! and the red ass beat down.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull
    ya i am goign to stop, not goign to run through season, but i am goign to get on growth, do you think that will help? at 1 iu a day?
    Not sure what you want to accomplish with 1 iu...It won't do anything. 2 iu's is standard for weight loss but you have to shoot at least 4iu's daily to see any gains.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Next time, you will want to plan your cycle better... have it end at a more convenient time.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hey Alpha...i guess you don't read that well i wasn't saying a year round cycle is ok for any "newbie"!! He mentioned a 8mth cycle which for me and alot of other bro's is nothing and has never caused any permanant sides(ie: perm shutdown). What is wrong with a few of us that stick our necks out to dispell alot of bbing myths and tell what we're doing??? And who the hell threw the first punch with "preach your bs" and the likes in your first post?? I forgot more about cycleing and AS than you know! And since i'm the one doing these cycles who are YOU to tell me or anyone what i'm doing is wrong! I've done enough research and now i'm pushing it further and maybe in a year or so someone will do a 2yr roller coaster cycle and what...YOUR going to tell him what he's doing is ****ing bs! Unless you've been there your not in a position to say jack..."common sense" doesn't apply to the human body!!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    jeez, why can't you see that preaching an 8 month cycle to a newbie isn't the best idea? and i guarantee ive got just as many cycles under my belt than you...and you think that unless i'm ignorant enough to "experiment" with my body that i don't know jack? god help you my friend...and i won't even comment on that whole "'common sense' doesn't apply to the human body" thing...that's just plain retarted...sorry you were offended that i called your comments b.s., but that didnt warrant the mom/gf shit...i'm done with this thread...peace

AM

oc pitbull is offline Member
    hahaha! y9ou guys are funny!

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    this is a good one for bdtr or bask8case. are these guys still on? decadbol, maraxus, commando barbie, messy uk anyone still visit here?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If one of you does a year round cycle, All I gotta say is you'd better not look like shit, You better be magazine material or you just have shitty genetics and dont know how to diet.. IMO year-round is not necessary and You can get better gains doing 12weeks on, 12weeks off. oh and don't make excuses, just admit you are addicted and be done with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information