Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    oc pitbull is offline Member

REALLY IMPORTANT! how bad is it to run gear for 8 months?

I play soccer (college)and have been on but i want to stay on now through our season. I am currently on tren (oh yeaah) test(iloveit) and winny(what a dream). I am killing it at soccer, I dont want to run all those compounds through the season but what could i run, would it be alright to just run some test through out the season or just winny? someone please i want to stay on but i just dont want my dick to be ****ed up after all this shit is done. and i have 30,000 iu's og hcg i can use anytime. what are your suggerstions?if i stayed on through the edn of the seaosn it would be 8 months total

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull
    I play soccer (college)and have been on but i want to stay on now through our season. I am currently on tren (oh yeaah) test(iloveit) and winny(what a dream). I am killing it at soccer, I dont want to run all those compounds through the season but what could i run, would it be alright to just run some test through out the season or just winny? someone please i want to stay on but i just dont want my dick to be ****ed up after all this shit is done. and i have 30,000 iu's og hcg i can use anytime. what are your suggerstions?if i stayed on through the edn of the seaosn it would be 8 months total
    bad bro,...bad!!!

thats not what i want to hear, bad in which way, is it really goign to effdect my natural test production after i am done?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    thats playin with fire especially since ur still young, u can f urself up permanently, all sorts of stuff like lowering ur natural test levels and sh!t like that can happen, bad idea bro i' wouldn't

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    oh wow... come on man, that is the kind of stuff that makes all AAS users look stupid

ya but then i have to do pct right during our double days no lifting and stuff liek that. I am just concerned about losing my gains from this cycle.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    PCT done correctly will help you keep the gains. I would be much more concerned about not being shut doen for good bro.
    Last edited by Heracles74; 06-27-2005 at 12:03 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    it seems tempting but show some control man. you probably know that running gear that long is bad for you.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt do it, too many risks like permanently messing up your endocrine system. Proper PCT will help you keep your gains

thanks guys for sure, i know the consequnces i just didnt know if i could runsoemthign mild, what if i went off for 5 weeks?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    well, if you would have been running the hcg throughout, i would think you could stay "on" longer, but since i dont think that's the case, id play it safe, come off, do some PCT (which would only be a couple/few months) and then jump back on if you want...but as mentioned, proper PCT, diet and training will help you keep your gains...chillax

AM

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Something "mild" will still shut you down and screw up your endocrine system. I would just go with a proper pct and time off. Time off should equal time on (maybe even time on x2). *I know this isn't true for all people, but should apply to his case in my opinion*

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I am asking the same questions... I have went past 16 week point and am loving it... at what point does it truely become dangerous to our system???

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    im wondering too, im on week 12 and im just now starting to REALLY see some amazing things happen, I think a 20 week cycle could be ok if you do a nice long pct and take at least 3-4 months off

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    im wondering too, im on week 12 and im just now starting to REALLY see some amazing things happen, I think a 20 week cycle could be ok if you do a nice long pct and take at least 3-4 months off
    I was going to 20 but may extend to 32 weeks... I am getting some excellent hardness and growth in week 17 and now I want that to keep on keepin on.

righton is offline Senior Member
    The first LONG cycle i did was 36wks, it took 8wks running HCG ,clomid and nolva(at various strenghts and intervals) to get my numbers within range(low but would have gotten higher with time) and my current cycle is at 60wks right now and i'll be off in 8wks! However some bro's of mine have been on conciderably longer and have had no probs getting their numbers up with aggressive PCT in time!! NO clinical or other studies have shown complete permanant shutdown with long term AAS useage! However at my age(42) and 4 kids, sterility would be welcome.lol!
    Last edited by righton; 06-27-2005 at 05:13 PM.

[QUOTE=righton]NO clinical or other studies have shown complete permanant shutdown with long term AAS useage!QUOTE]

please dont preach this bullshit...you dont have any studies to prove that it CANT happen either, and common sense pushes us towards it doing so...you can yield very positive gains with proper cycling...just cuz you know some doods that do it doesnt mean they can do it forever, or that everyone else will be as lucky...post your "buddies" before and after bloodwork results, and cycle logs/history...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Alpha-Male]
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    NO clinical or other studies have shown complete permanant shutdown with long term AAS useage!QUOTE]

please dont preach this bullshit...you dont have any studies to prove that it CANT happen either, and common sense pushes us towards it doing so...
    That is an uneducated response. Sometimes someone's "common sense" isn't sense at all. If there are multiple bodybuilders using for 6 months, hell, even year round and they are all having their nuts bounce back then the bullshit is coming from you, sir.

I haven't even ran my first cycle yet but I have been around the game long enough (about 7 years now, as I am 24) to know that you shouldn't repeat whatever bs that comes from an internet genius' mouth. I mean, really. There have been no studies, no people complaining about being shutdown for life and in the old days there are stories of people running 10g+ a week and eating dbols by the handful. Surely on of them has been shutdown permanently! Now people are using a wide variety of ancillaries that help bring your nuts back up to speed in a hurry. The recovery time is a lot longer but that is only to be expected.

It you look it logically, your common sense is uncommonly naive.

I do think, however, that it is a lot better to keep your cycle below 20 - 24 wks. (age also being a huge factor) as beyond this people always talk about how ****ed up the recovery was. No one should have to suffer for 2 or 3 months because they used for too long. This is where it goes from the point of steroid use to steroid addiction. Steroid are one of the most addicting drugs because they have the power to influence not only you, but also the people around you!

Peace and forgive the spelling and grammar mistakes.

donmega is offline Associate Member
    scriptfactory, Couldnt have said it better bro.

Some people just have addictive personalities IMO, and anyone that cant say not to crack or cocain or heroin after doing it a few times shouldnt be taking steriods cause its all the same stuff.

Maybe a bad analogy but point being if you have a hard time with temptation then steroids really arent for you.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

8 months........worst idea ever. might as well chop your balls off.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtwin
    8 months........worst idea ever. might as well chop your balls off.
    bullshit i have seen guys run 32 weeks prop with no immediate issues. Lets be honest none of us know long term meaning years down the road what these cycles will have caused or not. the only substance i would feel safe running 8 months would be eq.

I stand corrected, but personally i wouldnt, some of the "softer" juice wouldnt affect you as much in a 8 month cycle, as opposed to running something like sus.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u would be an idiot if u d run a cycle for such a long time at ur age. it s just not necessary.

use that thing between ur ears and research...

im not saying i did, which i have not and will not. im saying if he ran something like sus for 8 months he would be an idiot. but a softer steroid wouldnt hurt.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I couldnt imagine ed SUS jabs for 8 months. I would kill myself. If the sus dint kill me 1st..LOL

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    my m8 went on test e for 12 months (500mg/wk). he's now 3 months of and good as gold.

holy crap, i would never do that. how old is he? But i gotta remeber people react diffrently to stuff. Some guy could gain 5 pounds in a month on juice while another guy with the same diet and same juice could gain 15. YOur friend must react very well juice in general.

Alpa-moron,after a 36 and now a 68wk cycle you think i don't know what i'm talking about?? Go preach your "common sense" to other kids or keep it to yourself. I'm my own experment and your common sense permanant shutdown doesn't exist! You say that after my last cycle i should be sterile? Tell you what, bring your mother or g/f around and i'll show you sterile!!

Come on guys.............play nice..............99.99999% of people in the world have no idea what steroids can do for you, how to use them, and what good can come. Everyone thinks roid rage and small dick/balls and acne and heart attack. They think this because of people like George Bush who know no better. Do you know theres a law a few congressmen are starting trying to ban protein and ALL supplement altogether? if anyone has any more info on this please reply.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it from me. I have run cycles that always have been at least 14 weeks. My current one is now over a year old. Besides all the risks (and there are a ton of them, especially at your age), I just don't see benefits running a cycle over 16 weeks. I honestly am disappointed. Just not worth it even when I did HIGH doses....Always give your body time to recover. I would love to come off, but my PCT acne gets bad, so I definitely have to wait till summer is over. I will then be taking a LONG LONG BREAK
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-28-2005 at 07:53 AM.

Most of my cycles consist of more maintance (250-500mg/wk)than mega doses(highest was 1.5g/wk test along with either deca /tren /winstrol ,etc..) and that was either at the beginning and mid way through. Right now maybe it's more of a physological than physical addiction but my overall health and general feeling is quite well. My bloodwork(done every 6 mths) comes back quite well even my liver values considering i don't do orals too often. Now i'm not advocating long cycles for everyone but we're (older bb"rs) the ones that universities and HRT clinics would love to get hold of since we're past that competitive stage and more into longevity aspect of life and overall health and you can't get this kind of info from using lab rats!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    well, if you would have been running the hcg throughout, i would think you could stay "on" longer, but since i dont think that's the case, id play it safe, come off, do some PCT (which would only be a couple/few months) and then jump back on if you want...but as mentioned, proper PCT, diet and training will help you keep your gains...chillax

AM
    If I am not mistaken... the HCG is the most dangerous stuff in the mix... only want to do it like for 5 weeks in a row at most and stop the HCG for another 6 weeks when on long cycles... otherwise you get desensatized to LH, FSH and therefore cause you to be permanently in need of HRT.

Next most dangerous is Winny... because its methylated, its like dbol ... do not run more then 4 or 5 weeks at a time, taking 10 weeks off of the winny between on-winny cycles.

I've done long cycles... no problem... even deca , for me I am extremely responsive to clomid and things like tongkat ali and get excellent vigorous recoveries... the biggest thing is to know exactly WHEN your roids have completely worn off... the biggest mistake with EQ and Deca is that people think they can do clomid 2 weeks after the last shot of EQ or Deca... the reality is... the clomid cannot help you at that time because it takes 4 weeks to rid your body of active deca or eq. So when you do a "wean down carry over" with testosterone , or example take 100 or 150 mg MAX testosterone doses for 2 or 3 weeks after the last deca, then discontinue the testosteorne and wait 2 weeks then do clomid, the recover is set up to be a fast and vigorous one with the clomid. Personally I do long cycles and there is nothing to be afraid of with these as long as you follow basic rules... like pills and winny, no more then 4 or 5 weeks at a time... doing proper wean down with deca and eq...

Weaning down testsoterone at the end helps on ANY cycle because it keeps you from having a low androgen/estrogen dominant period in your post cycle, so you still maintain a decent but lower amount of androgen/testosterone while you wean down your estrogen levels. An extra 2 weeks like this can allow your estrogens to decline 60% while maintaining protective levels of testsoterone (protects you from gyno as when your test goes to zero and your estrogens are high, this is the most dangerous period for gyno growth).

to if i was doing a test cyp cycle i shoudl start the pct two weeks after the last shot?

or switch to prop. for the last three weeks of your cycle, and so you can begin PCT faster...

toolman is offline Banned
    ya but then i have to do pct right during our double days no lifting and stuff liek that. I am just concerned about losing my gains from this cycle.
    The longer I am on cycle, the longer and harder it is to recover. I am always tempted to stay on for more than 14-16 weeks, but fortuneately I have always opted not too.

I think at your age, the risks are not worth the reward. First, the gains will absolutely slow down. Further, it is likely that shuting down your HPTA for longer periods of time is not a healthy thing to do. Also realize, although you may pick up a few more pounds and hardness, you will likely lose more while the extended aggressive PCT takes more time to kick start things versus a normal cycle.

When your an old guy like me, at 40, then you can fu*k around with your system and risk these kinds of things, but don't be the guinea pig at your age...you have too much to lose.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    Alpa-moron,after a 36 and now a 68wk cycle you think i don't know what i'm talking about?? Go preach your "common sense" to other kids or keep it to yourself. I'm my own experment and your common sense permanant shutdown doesn't exist! You say that after my last cycle i should be sterile? Tell you what, bring your mother or g/f around and i'll show you sterile!!

LMFAO EXCELLENT bro personally i would never run cycle that long but like it has been said befor everyone reacts different, me personally i react to cycles well enough i dont have to go over 8 weeks, but that just me, i also think running longer cycle is much better for older guys, being that the test laevels have dropped alot and test can be very beneficial to older men ( not meaning to call you old righton) but bro to answer your question no dont run your cycle through season your an idiot if you did, and just thinking about it sparatically liek thi shows you havent planned for it at all which means your intirely not experienced enough to do so...so dont no mild drugs, just PCT, hard work, and a good clean diet and youll be good until after season and or your next cycle.

wow, just noticed this post...****ing over the hill, internet warrior talkin' shit...why u gotta bring up moms and gfs? first of all, just cuz your "experiment" is working well for you, doesnt mean it's the proper protocol to pass on to newbies, ****in imbecile...unfortunately, there havent been any long-term studies done to prove or disprove that theory, but again, common ****in sense leads us in the direction for shorter cycles...all of the studies done on humans for longer periods are not atthe doses you're suggesting...who said you should be sterile? dog me and my "preaching" all you want, but unless your old fat ass is willing to wobble out to Houston and ****ing spew that shit about my mom or wife to my face...SHUT THE **** UP!

and there's GridIronDevil again, licking ass...mother****in pissant...you and your 'owned' smilee...

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    thats not what i want to hear, bad in which way, is it really goign to effdect my natural test production after i am done?
    What natural test production when your done???You wont have any,and you'll have a hell of a time getting it back again.Dont brother!Cycle off,do proper pct,continue to train hard and eat ALOT!You'll keep most of your gains,and most of all you'll keep your nuts!

Interficium is offline Junior Member
    There have been documented cases of permanent hipogonadism induced by AAS use. This is not a myth. Just search on pubmed. You may argue that low test is different of permanent shutdown, but I sure as hell don't want any of those. Granted, most of the cases are solved by a HCG and HMG therapy. But there are some who are not. It's a slim chance, but it can happen, and the possibility is increased with year long cycles.

please post them, cuz i was unable to find them, and i searched that site as well as many others...i subscribe to your train of thought, i'd just like to see the proof in order to shut that old fat bastard up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information