Hoover is offline Junior Member

anyone have this problem?

hey everyone, i'm on prop/fina/var and i sleep like crap. i literally wake up every hour or 2 each night. most of the time pillow soaked. i am cutting right now so my diet is very strict. i have no problems eating healthy during the day, but in the middle of the night when i'm half out of it i'm hungry as hell. i find myself cheating in the middle of the night 2-3 times a week the last few weeks. i am definitely cutting up nice, but would look better if i didn't cheat in the middle of the night. i was wondering if anyone else gets the cravings late in the middle of the night. i'm going on vacation in 10 days as well so i want to be super strict these last 10 days and not pig out in the middle of the night.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    that is normal from the fina to be gettin shitty sleep and sweating like hell. what kind of food are u eating when u wake up in the middle of the night? i would eat some clean chicken, or a protein shake or something low in cal's and carbs.

at first i was eating chicken, turkey or peanuts, but lately it's been junk food. my will power gets weak late at night. i just have to fight the urge cause i'm really working my ass off and i want to get the best results as possible.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The fina will do that to you, are you shooting ED or EOD? many report less insomnia and sides with ED shots.

ed

i've tried sleeping aids but they don't do crap. i pretty much sleep like crap even when i'm off cycle.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I sleep like crap and soak my pillow in sweat... but I am on 750 mg test/week.
    I wake up hungry.. I usually make a whey shake or something fairly light and clean

yeah i just have to force myself not to go in the kitchen. i piss like every time i wake up but just can't go in the kitchen anymore.

spikey24 is offline New Member
    get hold of some valium ! try 5mg , if no good bump it up to 10mg it worked a treat for me bro!!!

Thread Information