transform is offline Associate Member

Anyone with experience on drol....

Im just wondering when you came off the drol how much gains did you make/keep in terms of strenght and size. Iv used dbol as a kickstart for previous cycles but i was thinkin of using drol as the kickstart next cycle, but iv read about it on that steroid profile page and it says that once ya come off it the strenght ya gained while on it will leave ya very very quickly? Does anyone know if this is true or what, and would anyone say its better than dbol for muscle and strenght(more interested in muscle TBH), because i might just stick with dbol if thats the case. Thanks

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    one of my favorites, but everyone has an opinion. it works well for me. i like the feeling of my fingers so plump i can hardly make a fist! one of the more powerful choices in my arsenal. i use it sparingly... usually for about 6 weeks to start or to end a cycle. oh wait who am i kidding i have never ended a cycle... I am still doing my first one, it just happened to start about 10 years ago....

Thanks RJ

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i'd leave that shit alone. didn't lose much strenght but certainly lost some lbs as soon as i stopped running it. i just hated the feeling of bein on that stuff.

WOuldnt that have been water retention ya lost though? Did ya put on much size with it scotttiger?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    oh yea it was primarily water, but afterward it was damn near as if i never used it. some may have different experiences with it as everyone is different. but i will choose dbol over drol any day of the week. the dbol actually left me with some additional muscularity on every cycle i used it with

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    A-bombs are the shit... Even though they make me feel like crap and I cannot eat properly I still put on size; this while awaiting the injects to begin to do their thing.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    personally, my best cycle ever was drol, prop and deca ...ive never been stronger, it was kinda freaky to be honest, HOWEVER, it happened very rapidly, and i injured my shoulder cuz i was all of a sudden throwin up 120lb DB on the incline (from 70s)...anyway, proper PCT, diet and training and you should be able to maintain your gains just as well as any cycle, IMO...peace

AM

Thanks for all the fast replys lads! So from what i gather, that profile and effectiveness chart thing is fairly inaccurate? I thought so, becuse it gave "keepable gains" from dbol 1 out of 5, which is very low IMO. Obviously ya wouldnt keep all the strenght from drol but ya'll have a good increase in strenght in proportion to the muscle you gained, and drol is good for that,but would you's rate it better than dbol for muscle mass?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    well, id rate it better in terms of strength gains, so a correlation could be seen between that and size gains...

Thanks A-M

Thread Information