canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Where to inject today...?

Started my first cycle last week. I only have 1" 23G pins right now so im told that glute shots are out of the question as its necesarry to have 1.5". Anyways last tuesday did my first shot of 1cc Prop and 1cc Enathate into right thigh. Still mild mild discomfort today but almost nothing its died down alot. Did my left thigh on thuresday with the same 2cc shot still somewhat painful today but also dieing down in pain day by day. On saturday did my left delt with a 1cc prop inject, so far thats the least amount of pain ive felt, barley any pain at all actually, at least ist not causeing me to limp. Well today im shooting 1cc prop and 1cc enathate and dunno where to do it. Left thigh is too sore for it still and right thigh is basically healed so thats a possible option, although im sure im gonna be limping pretty bad again eheh. Other option i was thinkgin is right delt, but dunno if 2cc's for my first time in right delt is a good idea? Anyways guys give me your experienced oppinons please.

birsling is offline Member
    why don't you try a pec shot? I hear that is a good place to shoot prop. I will be doing the same thing in about 20mins, the quad has left me still limping!

i dont think i wanna stick 1cc in my pec let alone 2cc jeez that just feaks me out something about haveing aneedle sticking outta my chest give me the jeebies. Especially since im new at this, today will be my 4th shot ever.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    how do you shoot it in the pec? and where on the pec? is it good to shoot deca in the pec?

Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    how do you shoot it in the pec? and where on the pec? is it good to shoot deca in the pec?

check out www.spotinjections.com has a good visual pics on how most spot injects are done, as to wheter deca is good to shoot in pec? Ill leave that to someone with experience.

Thread Information