beefjr22 is offline Banned

No sex drive/other ?'s newbie

I am 18 and took deca 300 and test 250 1cc of each twice a week for about 8 weeks, i was also taking 60X0 an estrogrn blocker the whole time. it has been about 6 or 7 weeks since i got off and i have no sex drive. will it come back naturally, if not what do i do. Also i wieghed 160 before and 177 now and i am readdy for my next cycle and was wondering what ya'll suggested i take. And "my guy" is gone and was wanting to know a legit online source? dont want to get scammed

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefjr22
    wanting to know a legit online source? dont want to get scammed
    HAHAHAHAHA

not sure why that is funny but can someone help me with my other questions

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    No PCT...18 years old.....good job of screwing up your endocrine system buddy.

Try to get your hands on some Nolva and Clomid and run proper PCT.

Giz

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    so way to flame him.
    anyways you might have wanted to run your Test higher than your deca . i think thats the cause...deca shuts down your test. and taking a higher dose of deca then test was your mistake...back me on this someone.

Well

The BOTTOM LINE--your endocrine system hasn't yet even fully developed and you already SHUT IT OFF for months.

Taking steroids at such a young age can reak PERMANENT damage on your body.

Also, Nandrolone (Deca ) is known to cause a condition commonly known in the bodybuilding world as "Deca Dick"....Good luck with that...

Grab some Trib...dont even mess with Clomid or Nolva at this point, just tons of trib and Tongkat ali...you'll be ok hopefully bud, but NEVER AGAIN UNTIL AGE 25!

~MOR!!~~

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    im a big believer in always having a test base higher than a deca , or eq..
    but buddy, no pct, thats aweful for you.
    please look into some more research before you harm your body seriously.
    its for your own safety bro

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Has Spoken
    The BOTTOM LINE--your endocrine system hasn't yet even fully developed and you already SHUT IT OFF for months.

Taking steroids at such a young age can reak PERMANENT damage on your body.

Also, Nandrolone (Deca ) is known to cause a condition commonly known in the bodybuilding world as "Deca Dick"....Good luck with that...

Grab some Trib...dont even mess with Clomid or Nolva at this point, just tons of trib and Tongkat ali...you'll be ok hopefully bud, but NEVER AGAIN UNTIL AGE 25!

~MOR!!~~
    ross go away

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    this a good example of why an 18 year old shouldnt take steroids . Not doing research, not taking the cycle properly, etc. Not trying to flame you but these are some harsh chemicals you put in your body and you should know how they effect your body before you take them. Basically, the steroids shut off your natural test production and the reason you have no sex drive is now that youre off you didnt do any PCT to restart your natural test production. More than likely it will come back eventually, but you'll lose your gains. PCT is the most important aspect of taking steroids along with proper diet. Its also not good for an 18 year old whose endocrine system hasnt fully developed to shut down their natural test production, when you do that you risk causing lots of serious effects on your body such as becoming impotent at a very young age. At your age, with proper diet and training you can gain a ton of weight naturally. You shouldnt touch them again for quite a long time

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I would be just as worried about gyno, both from progesterone from the deac and no he's off, his estrogen levels are going to be higher than his test levels and titties will be on their way!!

Just cos he's young and stupid for doing this, Im going to try and help him recover.

Like they say, the deca as lower than the amount of test - big mistake. You did have some test in your body while on cycle, but it was only from the test you were injecting. Cos you were injecting it, the body didnt need to make it. So it has stopped completely. Now that you have come off cycle, you are not putting ANY test into your body. Your body has not been "Told" to make it yet. So test is now VERY low. Because of this, the estrogen in your body will be higher than the test levels. Estrogen WILL give you tits at this point - itchy,lumpy, swollen, sore, leaking nipples are a good sign when it does happen.

First you need to buy Nolva and clomid. The nolva will block this estrogen and prevent you from getting bitch tits. You want to take this for 4 weeks at 20mg Each day. The clomid is used to raise your test levels back up (To help aalong with the nolva also). Use it as shown below -

day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

You may want to run the above for 4 weeks if you feel the need.

6-OXO is crap - does not work and will not do you any good on a cycle.

You are NOT ready for another cycle. even if you were 25 you would not be ready. You are only ready for another cycle when all your levels are back up to normal - that includes sex drive. You've technically only been off for 3/4 weeks since the deca and test will still be in your body for 3 weeks after last injection.

You will be ready for a cycle once you have training perfected, diet spot on, knowledge of a pro on AAS and are at LEAST 21.

You could have done some nasty damage to your body, take this as a lesson to be learnt and NEVER do it again. Research for the next 2-3 years and then think about another cycle. I feel sorry for you, hence the above, but I just hope you will learn from it.

Can you buy clomid at a local GNC or discount nutrition?

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    click the link, U can buy clomid there

yeah but is it available at a store so i dont have to wait on it in the mail

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by beefjr22
    yeah but is it available at a store so i dont have to wait on it in the mail
    comes very fast, wait a few years before next cycle and do a proper PCT to try to get things back to normal

Thread Information