Thread: Test

DaMaN_18_ is offline Banned

Test

I am getting ready to run 10ml of QV Deca 300. They say it is good to run test with it. My first cycle i didnt and everything was ok but i am going with the advice of the ones who know it best and i am going to take some test. I need to know which kind is best and is it cheaper than deca itself or more. thanks bros

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    get your self some test e or cyp. It should be about the same price as your QV deca . What are you planning for PCT? Are you really only 18? If so, i would recommend trying to gain naturally from a good solid diet and training program before using steroids yet too

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    test prop or e
    both should be cheaper then deca

Yeah only 18 but already took deca before and loved it. I also need it for college baseball. I just dont have a shitload of money.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    id get some test e, its a very common cycle, and its cheap

HOw much about? And how much as in price is it.

do you know why it is bad to take deca without test? Do you know how these hormones affect your body? What is your diet like? How many times a day do you eat? Do you know how many calories you take in daily from protein, fats, and carbs? These are a couple things you should really know and understand before you take steroids .You also need to know about PCT too. You should really research on here b/c you can cause some serious damage to your body at a young age. As far as price, I dont know what you paid for 10 ml of QV deca, but a lot of people can find 10ml of test e for somewhere between $30-60, but dont ask me where b/c I forgot!!

I paying $150 for my deca and i take in over 200grams of protein a day and i have diet in check. I dont really do pct but i am fine. I think i am paying too much for deca. Is there a certain brand of test to get.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMaN_18_
    I paying $150 for my deca and i take in over 200grams of protein a day and i have diet in check. I dont really do pct but i am fine. I think i am paying too much for deca. Is there a certain brand of test to get.
    PCT is an absolute must when you come off if you want to keep your gains and restart your natural test production. It is probably the most important thing to do if you want to take steroids properly, otherwise you are just asking for trouble. BTW, youre really getting screwed on your price of deca too.

Well if i get it from down south from a guy and a friend gets it from him then i buy then that means they all gotta make money. So it 150 still way too much. I will take some pct like clomid and that stuff is all legal so there is no problem.

Samson7 is offline Member
    is your college a ncaa school?

Thread Information