nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

middle of the nighti hit the ER

hi fellas i hope some of you remember my post form earlier yesterday afternoon about the horrible pain in my back, i suspected it to be the kidneys since i had been shooting 100mg ED tren alongside prop but it was my first time with tren so i guess maybe that was a little much. Well anyways, me and benches505 and the rest of you lot decided i should hit the doc, and unlike most of you clowns, i made an appoinment right awahemy, however about 5 hours ago the pain was so excruciatiing that i could not take it anymore and i drove down to the ER... god i hated it. It was not my doc of course so he got all smart ass talking down to me about AAS, i was like look doc, then he cut me off and said yes yes u know its a risk/benefit situation. Anyway i got totally drugged up on adavan and some other pain meds and they did an ultrasound on my kidneys, and took blood for testing. Heres the kicker, my kidneys are hurting like hell form taking this high ass dose of steroids according to the doc, but also he says to be honest if i can find a way to get around the pain my kidneys are not having any other problrms and are functioning just as well as the next guys i dont have to stop, My plan is to go with EOD imjections of 100mg just to give them a nice little break. Any other IDEAS???? the vics he gave me of course LOL... Let me know your suggestions fellas i just wanted to keep you guys posted, i know benches505 would be very sad if something happened to me.. jk beches

Froggy is offline Member
    I've heard that one of the most painfull things for a man is a kidney stone on the move...not that you have one or anything...but I'd be really nice to my kidneys' if it was me...so...cut the tren way back at the very least...good luck...&...drink lots of H2O...

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    hey bro... hope your at least feeling better. That really sucks man. I would definitley cut back to EOD. Sorry I missed your original thread on this.
    Take it easy bro

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The fact that the kidneys are functioning normal is good news. People react so different to Tren and the worst sides seem to come from the first run with it. Instead of EOD with 100mg and hitting your kidneys hard eod why not just run 50mg ed? That is if you insist on continuing with the tren.

Some guys won't go to a doc until blood is gushing from their eyes or some other crazyness. Hopefully some other Bro's will see this and know that it's not always bad news that you will get from a doc and take themselves when experiencing problems. An ounce of prevention is always better than a pound of cure.

Now we just have to figure out how to keep you alive long enough to get huge! J/K Keep us updated on your progress and get some rest Bro.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    I was one 100mg tren ace ed for 9 weeks and i was completely fine. i had two blood test and had my blood presure checked while on and all was good.

I drank shit loads of water a day,took two cranberry pils, 2 b6 pills a day+milk thistle as I was useing an oral two.

Test e,eq,tren a,d-bol. great cycle
    Last edited by Anabolica; 06-27-2005 at 06:50 AM.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    drink lots of water like froggy said, drink cranberry juice and get some milk thistle, this helps with the cleansing of toxins in kidneys. good luck bro

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I say stick with ED shots, but reduce the dose. 50-75mg range works well for most users. 100 sounds a bit scary to me. I would be beating the old lady night and day LOL! not really, but I know I would be a real asshole on that much tren . 75 is about my limit for comfortably manageable sides.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros yes i will definitely keep the h20 intake up nd cut back on the dosage, like benches said fellas dont be afraid to go to the doc i went right away and got good news. one quick ? i bought a load of cranberry pills can i take those instead of trying to down 2 liters of cranberry juice or do i need both, thanks for all your help bros

Thread Information