Tampasm0stwanted is offline Junior Member

Workout QUestiona

Im doin Sust 250 eod
    Deca 400mg/week
    I wanna change my workout but im havin a hard time figuring out what days i should do what and what to do on it. everyone has their own opinions but im looking to get the most out of my stuff and whatever it takes.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    give us a general description of what you do now

Iight well i been doin chest on mondays, back on tuesdays, legs wednesdays , shoulders on thursdays, and arms fridays. I really wanna change it up and maybe do some different excercises instead of the same ones i been doin.

DaMaN_18_ is offline Banned
    Try Chest and Back on Monday, bi's and tri's on Tues, and shoulders and legs on Wed. and take fourth day for rest and then repeat. I can give you some lifts that i do and i gained 15lbs in 4 weeks on my cycle since i got a military workout it works great. I could give it to you if you would like

i dont know about that thats twice a week training! most try and hit once a week. what you have is good, its pretty similar to what i do, switch your days up, and switch your exercises up, and you'll be fine, i wouldnt suggest twice a week training, but it does work for some.

Well once im on the juice I am energized to work out 6 days a week if necessary, but is it worth it too? ALso im looking for new excercises for mostly my shoulders and back because chest and legs and arms are easy to find new stuff for

everyone who lifts weights should have a copy of anolds encylopeida of bodybuilding. its a must, go get it, they have so many different exercises with pics, its a great book, some say its old, but hey it worked for him!

whats a good week lifting schedule to follow while on steroids to utilize them to the fullest if I am fully committed and work hard?

what you have is good, hitting all the muscles once a week.

now, when you do chest, how many sets do you do, and which exercises do you do,

also, equally important what are your stats, ht, wt, bf, how long have you been lifting?

Thread Information