mikeysauce is offline Junior Member

Results on a short Anavar Cycle!!!

What's up guys, I was just wandering if anyone has run a short like a 4-6 week cycle of anavar . My good firend (about 160lbs./8% BODY FAT) just ran a 6 week anavar cycle at only 25mg, supplementing with Creatine ethyl ester, dextrose, r-ala, high protein low carb diet, and gained about 13lbs and looks even lower in bodyfat then before. Most of it was probably from the creatine but he said he had unbelieavable pumps and crazy strength gains. Bench went from max. 205 to 285lbs and has kept most of it.
    Has anyone experimented with a short anavar cycle and if so what were your gains like?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    6 weeks is not that short of a cycle, though 25mg/ed is on the low side. Most people have had good results with a var only cycle, and if you do a search you should find about a zillion posts on this.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    80lbs on bench is alot.. something i might have to see to believe...if he can keep it all though he must be doin somehting right.

he has been off for about two weeks now and he has not made any more increases in weight, but he is still able to put up 245 about 5 times and prob max at 285...I am excited to start my anavar cycle just from what I have seen from him

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    is 19 too young for anavar ? Ive heard this is the one steroid that doesnt close growth plates, just curious as I am 26 and it doesnt apply to me.

I heard that this is the only steroid that doesn't affect growth. In fact I actually read that pre-pubescent children were actually given oxandrolone (anavar ) to help growth. For one instance it would be used to boost children (late bloomers) into puberty. When I was 16 I was actually given prescribed testosterone shots for the same reason. If I was into lifting at the age i WOULD'VE LOVED IT!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    is 19 too young for anavar? Ive heard this is the one steroid that doesnt close growth plates, just curious as I am 26 and it doesnt apply to me.

yes, at age 19 u r too young for any steroids .

Thread Information