Thread: Help Please

DaMaN_18_ is offline Banned

Help Please

Will someone please help me with my question regarding my pricing. I am not trying to buy i just want to know how much you guys would pay and how bad am i getting ripped off. I have a source but he gets it through someone else. So it goes twice before it hits me. I am paying $150 for QV Deca 300.

JMLH is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaN_18_
    Will someone please help me with my question regarding my pricing. I am not trying to buy i just want to know how much you guys would pay and how bad am i getting ripped off. I have a source but he gets it through someone else. So it goes twice before it hits me. I am paying $150 for QV Deca 300.
    Its high but not much man, your alright, just check the batch number on there website to make sure its legit....but your not getting ripped off horribly just a little high though...

IMO its way high.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    That's pretty high. My source sells it for $80. Someone wants to make a serious profit.

Do guys get it straight from the guy who gets it and sells or do you get it from a guy who gets it from another guy. So this kid is going to have to pay more. Right? I have to do the same thing. It sucks but i have no other sources

Thread Information