Shogun97 is offline Junior Member

Am I just being stupid?

OK here is the deal I'm into my second week of my first cylce its 400mg of test E for 10 weeks I'm running nolva @ 20mgs a day and b6 @ 200mgs a day. I think I felt a lil tingle in my nipples so I went ahead and uppped the nolva to 80 mgs a day and its been 3 days, I can feel my nips a lil more then usual they feel tight and erect alot more often, but they are not hurting or anything like that do I really need to be freaking out at every moment I get a strange feeling in my nips? As I'm sure you can tell I"m a typical newbie paro about gyno

thanks !

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i doubt it's gyno bro if your only on 400mg of test a week and running nolva 20mg ed

but if your worried i would get some letro as well

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    80mg nolva ED is pretty high bro.
    I wouldnt freak out about occasional itchiness, just keep the nolva in there at 20mg (I usually do 10mg ED on cycle).

ok cool thanks for the quick replies I jsut saw a thread with a young guys freaking out that was built very similar to myself and he was told by all he was being stupid and then after the fact he posted again and it ended up being gyno according to a few guys on the board. The biggest difference was that he was sore and I have no pain at all the just the occassional tingle type feeling and erect nips but I have always had those really

Thanks to the both of you for the replies I see you guys are on top of SH%$ on this board

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i dont think you dont need the b6 either.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    i dont think you dont need the b6 either.
    What steroids do you need b-6 for?

from what I read deca and tren but the novice cycle example said take it so I followed it to a TEE.....only problem so far are these nips...I feel like all I do is touch or worry about my freaking nips its annoying as hell....I also noticed that they have gotten slightly larger! normal? and do I really need to worry if they are not sore at all? not needing to worrying meaning (no gyno at all)

bump!!

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Your nips are probably sore and enlarged because, as you have said, you touch and rub them all day But seriously, try not touching them and see if they still feel itchy in a day or two, or also try posting some pics if there are any visual irregularities.

chris2wire is offline Member
    haha, you must be one of those people that freak out about EVERYTHING. Like if your mom calls your cell phone you automatically pick up frantically saying "mom? are you ok?" when in reality shes just calling to say hi.

People like you create great entertainment sometimes.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    drop the b6 and don't worry about the letro, as a few others have said, with 20mg/ed of nolva your fine with 400mg of test. and i guarantee you your playing with them to much

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    haha, you must be one of those people that freak out about EVERYTHING. Like if your mom calls your cell phone you automatically pick up frantically saying "mom? are you ok?" when in reality shes just calling to say hi.

People like you create great entertainment sometimes.
    LMAO... smart ass

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    What steroids do you need b-6 for?

deca and tren , is all i know of. they cause progesterin induced gyno, not estrogen

LMAO!!! I don't worry about much.....but when it comes to growing a set of titties I try to keep a close eye on things.....Otherwise I'll just stay home and play with my new grown tits all day and never go to the gym !!! :P

I didn't want to post a new thread so I'm gonna post my next question here...I have lowered the nolva back to 20mgs a day no itchiness or soreness....but I was feeling around today and if I pull at the out region of my pec like plucking a guitar string but instead the muscle fiber....it feels like a lil string of tiny lil lumps....I'm a lil freaked out by it so I was hoping someone could give me a little reassurance....!!!!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    first cycle 400mg of test /wk? i doubt its gyno bro. however a doctor pal of mine over at uk muscle said that he had a patient once who was running test 250mg/wk and deca 200/wk, very low doses i point out, and after the fourth week had very large lumpy gyno and absolutley no gains. he required surgery, this too was his first cycle, moral of the story???/ you can never be too careful but bro 80mg nolva ED is a little much, chop it in half and your still safe, personally i only run 10

thanks for the advice....I'm trying to stay on top of it as I feel I'm prone to it anyone else have anyhting to say about this???

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    stop touching them, only for milking.

haahahah I'll keep that in mind anyone else go through this ?

Thread Information