BigBadJohn is offline New Member

neone with exp. using npp (nandrolone phenylpropionate)?

wanted to give it a try, hooker's profile says i'd be okay with e4day inject., but was wondering if there was anyone whose tried it before...for a cutter
    Last edited by BigBadJohn; 06-09-2005 at 02:52 PM. Reason: better explanation

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    What is npp? Just curious I have not heard of it.

sorry, nandrolone phenylpropionate...
    Last edited by BigBadJohn; 06-09-2005 at 03:49 PM.

evgeny is offline New Member
    wtf is that?

buuuuuuuump

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    Durabolin is very similar to the popular Deca -Durabolin. Durabolin must be injected frequently and in regular intervals. The substance nandrolone -phenylpropionate quickly gets into the blood, where it remains active for two to three days. Athletes who hope for optimal results inject Durabolin every third day, or even every two days. The dosage is around 50-100 mg per injection, or a total of 150-300 mg/week. Those who have access to the 50 mg version should take advantage of it since it is less expensive than the 25 mg version, which is normally more easily available. in addition, the 1-2 ml injections are more pleasant than the 2-4 ml. Durabolin has a distinct anabolic effect which assists the protein synthesis and allows the protein to be stored in the muscle cell in large amounts. This is combined with a moderate androgenic component which stimulates the athlete's regeneration and helps maintain the muscle mass during a diet. It shows that Durabolin stores much less water in the body than Deca-Durabolin. For this reason, Durabolin is more suitable for a preparation for a competition while Deca should be given preference for the buildup of strength and muscle mass. Durabolin, however, can be used for this purpose as well. The gains are fewer and slower than with Deca but of a higher quality and remain, for the most part, after discontinuing the com-pound. A stack suitable for this purpose would be, e.g. 56 mg Durabolin every 2 days, 50 mg Testosterone Propionate every days, and 20 mg Winstrol tablets every day.

The side effects of Durabolin are few. Water retention, high blood pressure, an el-evated estrogen level, and virilization symptoms occur less often with Durabolin than with Deca-Durabolin. Female athletes therefore take Durabolin in weekly intervals since, due to its short duration of effect, no undesirable concentration of androgen takes place. They achieve good results with 50 mg Durabolin/week, 50 mg Testosterone Propionate every 8 -10 days, and 8-10 mg Winstrol/day, or 10 mg Oxandrolone/day. Three to four day intervals between the relative injections are to be observed. Durabolin is one of the safest non-toxic steroids offering satisfactory results. Durabolin has no negative effect on the liver function so it can even be taken in cases of liver disease. Side effects occur only in rare cases and in persons who are extremely sensitive. Virilization symptoms in women such as huskiness, deep voice, hirsutism, acne, and increased libido are possible but occur only rarely if reasonable dosages are taken at reasonable intervals. Men usually experience no symptoms with Durabolin. Since the release of gonadotropins in the hypophysis is inhibited, there is a chance that the body's own testosterone production in a male athlete will be lower when the compound is taken over a prolonged time and in excessive doses.

anybody else used the stuff personally?????????????

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Its Deca , with a shorter ester. Most people who have used both and are indifferent regarding frequency of jabs give preference to NPP.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    I have used both and I will take npp over ND any day of the week, less water retention, no waiting for it to "kick in" I was using it with prop at the time, so I injected everyday and mixed the two. 75 mg tp 50mg npp. at the end of 10 weeks I replaced the NPP with tren , kept the same dose and stacked winny until week 16. I loved the results.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    EXCELLENT INFO Gills! EXCELLENT!

Thread Information