Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: equi dosing

  1. #1
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359

    equi dosing

    I was wondering how wise is it to run equi at 700mg/week for 13 weeks in combination with test e?

  2. #2
    jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    174
    it would depend on your experience and how much test

  3. #3
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    it would depend on your experience and how much test
    i plan on running test at 700mg for 14 weeks. I have done 2 previous cycles before this one.

  4. #4
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    700 is fine.. especially after 2 cycles. go for it..

  5. #5
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Yes, Eq doesnt do much until week 7 and at atleast 6-700 mgs anyway.. Do it man

  6. #6
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Excellent!!

  7. #7
    msu16366's Avatar
    msu16366 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    951
    I am pissed I started off only doing about 400mgs than.

  8. #8
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I am pissed I started off only doing about 400mgs than.

    what are/were your results on 400mg?

  9. #9
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Yea I sat there at the first six weeks saying what Th F? and than boom week six, seven you can see what you waited for...

  10. #10
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Yea I sat there at the first six weeks saying what Th F? and than boom week six, seven you can see what you waited for...
    well, i should really start seeing changes by week 4 max since i'm throwing in test in the cycle too.

    I get pretty good results when i go on test, i can't wait to see what the equi will do.

  11. #11
    themanc84 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    28
    im going to be using EQ for my second cycle coming up....500mg test and 400mg EQ for 15 weeks....winny the last 7 weeks

    should i bump up the EQ to 600? i have enough EQ at 600 for 13 1/2 weeks

  12. #12
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by themanc84
    im going to be using EQ for my second cycle coming up....500mg test and 400mg EQ for 15 weeks....winny the last 7 weeks

    should i bump up the EQ to 600? i have enough EQ at 600 for 13 1/2 weeks
    eq should be used for at least 12 weeks at 500mh/week.

  13. #13
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    well, i should really start seeing changes by week 4 max since i'm throwing in test in the cycle too.

    I get pretty good results when i go on test, i can't wait to see what the equi will do.
    Yea The test you will see it sooner, I had Test prop conviscated so I had to go a Eq only cycle thats why I didn't see sh? till seven.. Test is Best...

  14. #14
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Yea The test you will see it sooner, I had Test prop conviscated so I had to go a Eq only cycle thats why I didn't see sh? till seven.. Test is Best...

    dude, u shouldn't run eq without test.

  15. #15
    Tarkanian's Avatar
    Tarkanian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    91
    If you've got the Eq for 13 weeks at 600mg i'd definately do that. Most definately see more/better results than running 400mg for 16 weeks or whatever...

  16. #16
    hellapimpin's Avatar
    hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SOuthern Cali
    Posts
    2,361
    600 is great for eq..anymore could be a waste.

  17. #17
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Yea no kidding I said it was conviscated, either way Im telling you It still kicked in

  18. #18
    ACAZORES is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    916
    nice dosage, altough 600mg is ok too

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •