Thread: Winstrol

Winstrol

I am 18 and 5'9". I have already heard from those saying stop taking roids but i do because i am very safe and educated. I just dont need a lot of people saying i am too young. So lets just stick to my question. Thanks. The question is i have taken QV Deca 300 in the past. I loved it. Now i have heard that Winstrol is a cutting roid. Well, i lost some of my size and gains because i have been out of the gym for a while due to a move. So i was wondering if i should start with Winstrol or should i just stay with Deca and then in a few months go with Winstrol. What are advantages of Winstrol?

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    bro everyone one here is going to tell you to run test in your cycle, whether is stacked with the deca you love or winstol. you may get by with running winny alone, but its alot safer to throw in some test.

I always stack with test. I just wanted to know if Winny is any good and what are the advantages. I have never tried winny and i wanted to know what people thought would be better if i wanted to get bigger.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    why u wanna run winny i think u shoulg gain ur lost weight & mass then think about winny or incase u wanna bulk fast go with test en its gr8 with ur case

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if u wanna get bigger stay away from winny i think u mentioned its an cutting steroid

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    you sound really educated bro!

you talking to me and was that sarcastic

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    What are advantages of Winstrol?
    Advantages strength gains, hardness and increased vascularity assuming you have low enough bf, dry joints which increase the chances of injury, bad cholesterol values, elevated liver enzymes and hairloss.

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

If you wanna gain weight at your age, you dont need steroids . Eat like this. Diet, training, and rest are the keys to gaining weight especially at your age. If you cant eat like this, you wont get much out of steroids. Why do you want to shut down your natural test production when it is the highest it will ever be in your life? Take advantage of it while you can. If i was 18 again and know what I know now, i could pack on some massive weight just by eating!!

You always say not to do it but i already have and still will so just give me some advice i can use. I am not trying to flame but you always things like you should not do roids, you are only 18, but i do them so get it. I will stick with deca then. YOu never anwser the initial question you always go off the subject.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i answered your question about the advantages of winstrol , did you miss that? Are you running test with your deca ? What do you have planned for PCT?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    I am 18 and 5'9". I have already heard from those saying stop taking roids but i do because i am very safe and educated. I just dont need a lot of people saying i am too young. So lets just stick to my question. Thanks. The question is i have taken QV Deca 300 in the past. I loved it. Now i have heard that Winstrol is a cutting roid. Well, i lost some of my size and gains because i have been out of the gym for a while due to a move. So i was wondering if i should start with Winstrol or should i just stay with Deca and then in a few months go with Winstrol. What are advantages of Winstrol?

well go to the gym and start again. u r too young for juice. if u wanna **** up ur endocrine system, go ahead. btw winstrol is shit. it **** ups ur lipid profile and is liver toxic.

chris2wire is offline Member
    As long as you know youre to young then thats what counts....

As for your question... Winny is a great cutter. personally, I dont feel it needs to be stacked with test. Its a mild steroid that will preserve muscle while cutting and will add some lbs if bulking.

Its a great choice and wont shut you down like Deca as its mild, but you will need PCT.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say bulk back up on the deca at 400mg ew and test at 500 mg ew and then worry about cutting. While on the cycle read about an hour a day on here and youll know exactly what youll want to do next cycle for cutting.

as for your age.. you going to do it anyway so i never understand the reason for the posts about age.. I would liek to hear from a young kid that has cycled before and then came here and decided to stay natural cause we all said he was too young.

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    I have no idea man... I read many many different threads about winny. I was to throw in winny into my next cycle, and then I read something like what ***xxx*** wrote scares the shit out of me. So I go back and forth reading and reading, getting my hopes up and then watching them crash and burn, just keep doin research cause some people are pretty darn scary with analagies of what cetain roids can do!

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I would say bulk back up on the deca at 400mg ew and test at 500 mg ew and then worry about cutting. While on the cycle read about an hour a day on here and youll know exactly what youll want to do next cycle for cutting.

as for your age.. you going to do it anyway so i never understand the reason for the posts about age.. I would liek to hear from a young kid that has cycled before and then came here and decided to stay natural cause we all said he was too young.

18year old w/ 2 year experience, dilemma

go read my posts... i believe u will find wat u are looking for but i decided to stay natural on my own
    Last edited by inevitable; 06-28-2005 at 11:07 AM.

inevitable is offline Member
    oo and on to postinga bout this thread...
    bro u obviously need to do more research...read as much as u can.. if ur asking questions about the roid of ur choice (other than personal opinion) u didn't read up enough... oo and UR TOO YOUNG

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    If you want to bulk, I would say deca at 400 a week, and test e at 500 a week. If you want to cut, I would say test p at 100mg a day, and winny 50mg a day.
    BW

decadbal is offline Banned
    if u are educated.. then u should know the answer to this... and u should know how foolish it is to juice when your a puppy still

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you are gonna use AASs at least stay away from the aromatizing ones at your age, that estrogen WILL stunt your growth. If you don't know what 'aromatizing' means you should also stay away from roids cause you don't know much.

I find Winstrol to be a nice AAS, but not for bulk purposes. If you play baseball, esp in the outfield as you stated, you want to be light and fast, so it could be an ideal choice for you. Even the depot stresses the liver so take care of yourself and keep the cycle brief.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You don't sound very educated to me. If you were, you would know to lay off the gear for at least the next 7-8 years. I think you just want to hear what you want to hear. You won't get that, here. THis is an informative board, not a place to get your ego coddled.

You didn't mention test. I do hope you ran test with your deca and plan to run test with your winny.

You have been given very good advice here. Even if you don't like the sound of it, it is certainly worth what you paid for it. Follow it or not... your choice and your body. But just remember that wiser folks told you what to do to avoid the problems you will very likely face later on.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    whats with ppl saying winstrol is shit it ****s up liver values and hdl/ldl ratio.
    all steroids are ****ed in some way . if u stop using the hdl/ldl ration goes back to normal after a few months. having a high ldl means a higher heart disease risk. but it takes years and years of elevated ldl to build up fatty deposits in arteries and even more years to create a blockage serious enogh for HD.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    You guy's know he's suspended right?

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Baseball bro saying your age was the last thing you should had done on this board, these guys on here know what they're talking about, with no doubts, and if you like it or not they are going to force their opinion when they think they are right, trust me I know I just turned 19 and get flamed for it in about every thread ive done recently, so stay safe bro.

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    what im suspended?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n4529359
    what im suspended?
    Not U!!!
    He was referin to "Baseball_centerfield"

Teegunn is offline Banned
    You might wanna consider anavar too. Safer than Winny and would be good for staying lean. If you play centerfield you are gonna wanna be able to move. IMO I would not bulk at this point. You already have enough natty test at 18 y/o, so go with something that will increase strength and speed but is safe to take over the long haul. Var sounds like the best option to me. Although it is quite pricey.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's sad that people don't use AAS responsibly. Especially when everyone is giving sound advice for the most part.

Thread Information