Samson7 is offline Member

any low dose cycle success?

I was wondering if anyone here had any success with low dose cycles say test around 300mg/wk and deca 200mg/wk. If so what did you gain from it. I know mostly everyone here likes to run both these higher but i was just curious.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    unpopular dosages u mention..
    im currently on wk 3 of dbol 30mg ed.. test e 500mg\week, deca 300mg/week.. and its amazing. this is my first cycle (not including previous insulin tactics i have used)
    i think somethin on the line of the cycle i am currently on, for you, would be steller for your results.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Is this a first cycle?

JohnnyB

ya it is a first cycle but im not looking for massive gains...and i had a really knowlegable person that i trust tell me that would be good for what i am looking for. I was just interested to see if anyone else had done this

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I woukld do 250mg of test enan every 5 days, eat right and you'll see some gains. I wouldn't add the deca on the first cycle, you don't know how you'll react to either so start with 1 compound

JohnnyB

alright will look into that, thanks bro.

helpmeAAS! is offline New Member
    I did 200 mg/wk of deca and 200 mg/wk of test prop for 12 weeks (ran deca for 10). I put on big gains on bench, and gained 20 pounds, 12 of which I kept after PCT. People could tell I used, even though it was a "small dose".

I loved it.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    oh btw i wouldnt believe the "oh, low doses only shut down your natural production" theory.....its widely spread but untrue as far as i know

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle was sustanon 250 and 200mg of Test cyp for 8 weeks. I went from 175 to 195 like that. Your first cycle is always the best in initial size and strength gain. So do it right and educate yourself. Just as Johnny B said, just stick to one thing and see how it goes. Deca is really useless on your first cycle. You need to build a base first. I'm 35 and I'm at the end of a 12 week cycle of Test enathate only and I gained 10lbs of solid muscle. I've been out of training for over 5 years due to career but came back great. I probably go to HCG in a few weeks then go back to Test + EQ or primo. I dunno, we'll see.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-24-2005 at 01:31 AM.

If success equals mild to moderate gains, then yes...low doses can work. If success to you is big gains, then no, low doses won't make you too happy.

Also....as for the person who told you that low doses work...does he do lows doses? What are his stats? I think your answer may lie in those answers....

smiler is offline Senior Member
    my dose is low...600mg test cyp ew/ 400mg deca ew...well its low compared to many i see, lol

got fina? is offline Member
    I always did really low cycle and ran them for twice the time of a hard one.
    My first cycle was test enenthate at 100mg/w for 10 weeks. went from 163 to 200 in that time period.
    I always believed if the chemical u put in your body is a new one, then with the smallest amounts u will see nice results.

A coke head will get just as high from a gram then i would from a line. why? cause i dont do Coke......

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    my boy johnnyb took the words right out of my mouth. lol

also people respond well to low doses and others don't so like johnny said start low and you can always go higher

H Bomb

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard many success stories of low dose cycles involving test...

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i saw a post earlier this week about arnold taking only 15mg d-bol ed for 8 weeks. i have no idea if that info was reliable but if so i guess we could say low doses work wonders for some

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle was 350mg of test E + 250mg of deca for 8 weeks. i packed on approx 22 lbs and kept 17 of them. bench went up 45 lbs

for hooker...the person that told me is 6'4 about 240 really low body fat. Im sure his doses got a little bigger after using for a while but he has been using for 20 years. He is very knowledgable and never cycled to be huge, just to perform better in athletics. He also cycled with hgh quite a bit so that was probably a lot of the size

LuKe123 is offline New Member
    Im thinking of running a test e of 250 mg every 5 days , which is considered a low dose. I am a first timer. I will notify results , once done w. cycle. I welcome all suggestions. thanx

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    MY very first cycle i did d-bol oral, 25mg a day for only 3 weeks. gained 6 pounds. kept about 3 of them. ha.

Thread Information